WHO Rechons BAnkstown TAFE DA worst (1 Viewer)

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
If you go about your business and avoid trouble than you will not get rolled at bankstown and it's a good suburb to live in with it being close to everything.

Also: Bankstown just doesn't have only a few shops they actually had the olympics held there during 2000. This indicates to me a that it must be a good suburb be offered to stage a part of the games.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
The olympics held in bankstown??
Some olympic events were held in suburbs near bankstown - like the cycling at the velordrome at Bass hill.
And other events at Homebush.. homebush is near Bankstown but they are still 2 different suburbs.

VX1-08U

Originally posted by Mr Wiggle
If you go about your business and avoid trouble than you will not get rolled at bankstown and it's a good suburb to live in with it being close to everything.
Go to the bus stop at Bankstown after dark ...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I've never been at the bus stop at bankstown at night,and I wouldn't go there at night.....
even if you mind your own business, it's still not safe...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
actually bankstown isn't safe during the day, a couple of wks ago, I read in the torch that 2 bankstown square employees, were followed into the shopping centre , and held up with a knife by a middle eastern guy, to hand over cash. They only had a small amount of cash on them.
And that happened in the daytime -morning.

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by OZGIRL86
The olympics held in bankstown??
Some olympic events were held in suburbs near bankstown - like the cycling at the velordrome at Bass hill.
My bad it was actually at Bass Hill but the media somehow kept saying that it was at bankstown.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by OZGIRL86
actually bankstown isn't safe during the day, a couple of wks ago, I read in the torch that 2 bankstown square employees, were followed into the shopping centre , and held up with a knife by a middle eastern guy, to hand over cash. They only had a small amount of cash on them.
And that happened in the daytime -morning.
True....

Usually day time criminals / gangs don't participate in criminal activities except for those heavy background type of people.

Night time is when the things begin *scary*

Any Suburb with alot of lebs i tend to ignore, but too bad the suburb i live in is populated with lebs. I cannot wait to leave home once i get a proper full time job.

BIGDICK

HSC
PFFFFt at all you little kids here, BAnkstown rocks. And I go there and i love it so does everyone else who lives here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)