20 views!

C'mon someone MUST tell me wat they thought

(and reply to White_Spazzy dammit!!)

It's over!

Woo!!

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Ok White Spazzy I read yours and my favourite bit about it was that its a new social phenomenon so it felt really current and I like the integration of the cross cultural component. It was seamless and you could see how you were looking out something outside of your own experience and knowledge.

BUT I felt like there was a lack of secondary research to back up your findings and I felt the introduction did not properly overview everything...but thats just small things I noticed and it probably has something to do with my writing style etc.

Congratulations though, its a great PIP.

pirotess4---ill read yours soon and tell you what I thought :D

Now I want some feedback...lol

Jessisbored

HSC
wow i cant believe you guys have already sent yours in! i can remember last year when i handed mine in. i didnt sleep the whole weekend before coz i hadnt finished and made it simplified. I swore id never look at it again (and i havent) :) but i think i did well anyway coz s+c ended up being my best mark.
good luck everyone!

christfreak

HSC
heres my PIP.

hey guys, heres my PIP, let me know what you think.
it was comparing 2 schools, but I didnt get the info from one of the schools, so i just worked around it. then the day after i handed it in, the info arrives from the other school.
P.S. I took the graphs out, so i could fit it all in

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Jessisbored said:
wow i cant believe you guys have already sent yours in! i can remember last year when i handed mine in. i didnt sleep the whole weekend before coz i hadnt finished and made it simplified. I swore id never look at it again (and i havent) :) but i think i did well anyway coz s+c ended up being my best mark.
good luck everyone!
I didnt sleep for 3days before the due date for my PIP. I didnt even go to school and spent like those three days in front of my computer typing and typing and typing. I swear i only had like 2-4hours sleep in between days and i thought i was going to seirously die. And what i handed in was my first draft- serves me right for not doing it beforehand but my teachers a bitch and she doesnt help at all. So glad its over, and i just hate hate SC. But i read my pip again last week and it did look pretty damn good for someone who was drinking 8cups of coffee in a day so im not caring. Screw SC. im over it, it wont be my best mark. Maybe my shittest next to Maths.

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
I've tried to start reading these, but every time I sit down with a nice snack and a bit of time on my hands, I get a few pages through the PIP and something else comes up. The ones I have looked at seem extremely interesting, some great fresh ideas! Soon people, I promise!

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
that's kool, at least u have been trying lol

and i have read some of the PIP's up here and they seem to be of a high standard, congrats to all who posted theirs, they are all unique and interesting...hope they all get good marks!!

Skitzo

HSC
I couldn't really care less about what mark l acquire for my PIP .. it's no biggy and will reflect the amount of work l happened to of put into it .. which in retrospect wasn't much.

nadinetannous

HSC
ive heard we dont get our marks for our pips- is that true? i'm written my introduction but i wont post it until i hand the pip in (end of july). i liked that pip on pro- anas- pretty bloody good.

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
nadinetannous said:
ive heard we dont get our marks for our pips- is that true? i'm written my introduction but i wont post it until i hand the pip in (end of july). i liked that pip on pro- anas- pretty bloody good.

Nah, you get your PIP back, but not the marks. You can pretty much work out what you got for your PIP once you have all your other marks anyways, just ask your teacher for asssistance!! Thanks btw, the pip on pro-ana's was mine. I actually won a medal for it at the society and culture awards, it's nice to know a student rather then a teacher appreciates my work!! :) Anyhoo....good luck with your PIP, study hard and believe me you'll be surprised in what you can get done the night before the due date! But beware of printers and computers that mysteriously break down the morning you want to print your pip, i actually had to print my friends pip because their computer decided to die. Always back up your work everytime you update and completely and totally worship your teacher because they'll be (or SHOULD be) a great help!! :)

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
jw, what kind of things are u supposed to write in chapter one? im having a little trouble writing it up.:confused:

dfAreNt

HSC
You write depending on your topic. You seperate your research into chapters. Write about the research or question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)