Whoaa.. muck up day was insane (1 Viewer)

jackal8

HSC
everybody come to the city on fridya and give money generously to Youth Off The MF Streets.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Our "muck up day" was today I guess, the only thing that really happened though was cling wrap on toilets and the people who did that got in crap real fast..

Understandable though since we were greeted with a meeting this morning going off at us about who chained and padlocked every gate that's an entrance to the school last night, as well as filling the locks with plumbers glue.. and spray painting over the sign we have at the front that said we are a world class school or some bullshit.

crimsonking

HSC
I'll just dot point it:
  • started off pretty weak, we were just going to wear masks and egg the girls school who were hacing a 'pirate' day, didnt go ahead
  • someone egged a teahcers car
  • yr 10 guy started shit at the shops and then snithced on us
  • principal and deputy had a chat about the school's reputation and how there is no such thing as muck up day at xxhs
  • more reports from the public
  • yr 12 meeting in the common room
  • pricnipal goes on about how we broke his trust, ask for our word, he gives us a Vietnam War story, he accpets out trust
  • recess: find the yr 10 bloke - taped him to a pole and placed fart bombs in his pockets - he snitched again
  • presentation rehearsal: principal tells us that out mystery trip, graduation dinner and presentation is going to be cancelled, yr 10 bloke is supposedly changing schools. Gives us a lecture on how we are fucking the schools name
  • year advisor and my legal teacher look sad, studnet blows up at my legal teacher and she walks out of the hall in tears
  • Principal calls us cowrds and what not
  • trip/grad dinner/presso back on

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
crimsonking said:
half our year turned up in thongs

Bad to the bone you guys are, I hope someone cancels your HSC for this act that will bring shame to yourself, your family and all of mankind.

There's a line which shouldn't be crossed, you wiped it out and started a whole new trend in year 12 muck-up days for the future.

So bad.

LMAO YOU BAD ASS COWBOYS

crimsonking

HSC
Angmor, even though I started the snipe at the thong-wearer, you are being slack. I am a firm believer of giving credit where it is due and describing the rubber-wearing renegade a 'bad ass cowboy' does not justify the doors these guys have opened for future year 12's.

The only way to describe these people is by calling them "renegade mavericks, who spit in the face of James Dean, as these guys are real 'rebels withot a cause.' Forget about the sucide bombers, these guys are the new martyrs who are willing to jeopardise their HSCs to make such a bold statement in the faces of scrupolous, totalitarian authorities i.e. teachers, principal - FFS, even the world!"

Just watch out Angmor, they could spank you pretty hard with those thongs if you only call them 'cowboys.'

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
well arent you good little cowboys. come let me spank you a little.

Aaron06

To Rid The Disease
HSC
I think the people who don't like muck up day is because they had got mucked up by it. Hahaha

Our day started off as this.

-Wake up at 6 got ready and left at 7 to go to friends then school out of uniform.
-Get to school and park in the principles and deputies spot and watch the havoc unfold as teachers move from there original parking spots to allow spaces for the principle and deputies, aswell as watch the teachers stare at our cars as they walk into school.
-Run from the principle as they chase us trying to move the cars. When they got us a car parked behind us and didn't know who it was haha. =]
-Walk around getting randoms to sign shirts and throw a few fart bombs when the teacher is destracted.
-Bombarded students and teachers with waterbombs from the balcony.
- Deflated a few car tyres and let off a few fart bombs under cars so it stinks the interior. (so we hope lol)

Overall, it was better than just doing work.

As muck up day is about not following the rules of the school and just having fun as you're not going to be going to school ever again. Haha. although there is a line that you shouldn't cross.

The teachers laughed about it though. So it was worth it.

That is all? I think so =P

Got Graduation on tonight. Fun fun. =]

Ps: Anti-Mathmite your sig is awesome.

Last edited:

erin_tonkin

HSC
we replaced the picture of the queen in our hall for one of jim morrison , stolen from the modern history classroom.

we were technically not allowed to do anything and as our head was telling us not to he told us in his year 12 they stole girls from down the road at the girls school, locked them in a cage and sold them off.
ahh the good ole days. What a role model.

Monz

HSC
We don't have an official muck up day, so everyone just did small things that wouldn't get us into shit. A week in advance we stole all the clocks from every class room and the studios and yesterday put them in front of the office all along the fence...my friend had all outlines of her body in chalk on the quad, and there were just witty signs everywhere, i'm pretty sure the boarders did it cause it was all done by the time we got to school. Oh and after recess no one weren't to class till we were herded off...kodak moments. Yeah so our muck up day was nothing big, but today was awesome cause we had a wicked breakfast that school put on for us, then went and got our grad robe things for assembly...then had a lunch with awesome food that year 11 did for us and we played the yr 12 and boarders video which was pretty good. Oh yeah and i took one of the clocks cause i don't have one for my room...but no big deal. We were really mild, but our teachers have done so much for us, and we all respect them so much so we wouldn't want to ruin one of their last days with us anyone. Fuck typing is hard with fake nails....stupid formal, argh!

cameronS

HSC
i gave some kids $10 for the youth off the streets thing at parramatta.

i dont even know why im on this board.

:(

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Our muck up day didn't start until the end of our luncheon. As soon as we finished eating and got over the formal stuff in the hall, people started pelting water bombs at each other, popping balloons on peoples' heads/ears/faces, spraying streamers all over the place, shooting at people with water guns, blasting party poppers on peoples' ears and filling any left over food with the remaining gun powder...all while some volunteer Year 11 people, serving on the day, had to clean up the mess...lol
Once people started leaving it got even crazier. Eggs were thrown from constantly honking cars. There were unsucessful attempts to "pole" people (with a real pole). I guess the extremity had to be some crazy jackasses holding onto a car on the outside while it was speeding at 60+ kilometres per hour in a school zone....lol
It was quite memorable....

Last edited:

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Trebla said:
Our muck up day didn't start until the end of our luncheon. As soon as we finished eating and got over the formal stuff in the hall, people started pelting water bombs at each other, popping balloons on peoples' heads/ears/faces, spraying streamers all over the place, shooting at people with water guns, blasting party poppers on peoples' ears and filling any left over food with the remaining gun powder...all while some volunteer Year 11 people, serving on the day, had to clean up the mess...lol
Once people started leaving it got even crazier. Eggs were thrown from constantly honking cars. There were unsucessful attempts to "pole" people (with a real pole). I guess the extremity had to be some crazy jackasses holding onto a car on the outside while it was speeding at 60+ kilometres per hour in a school zone....lol
It was quite memorable....
Wow...people threw eggs? The year 12s at my school just had toilet paper all over the place XD And all of us year 11s were to serve their garden party, quite boring at first to just sit around waiting for it to begin :p

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
Well, my principal was lying then when he said that every year the Board of Studies issued email to every school in NSW which stated that Muck-up day is not allowed by the government. This thread is the living proof.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)