Who's doing no/little study for chem and phy??? (1 Viewer)

Atarer

HSC
I bludged yesterday and today, got scolded by my rents

jamesfirst

HSC
Did 1 paper each for chem and phy today.... doesn't feel that I'm doing enuf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roryclifford

HSC
How can you possibly claim a subject to be easy yet say you aren't prepared? The subjects that align the best are the HARDEST, for that reason.

Don't belittle a subject that you obviously struggle with.

Official

Bring it on
HSC
How can you possibly claim a subject to be easy yet say you aren't prepared? The subjects that align the best are the HARDEST, for that reason.

Don't belittle a subject that you obviously struggle with.
yeh this

there's a reason why 86% in chem was ranked 25/10k + people last year.

MarzEz

HSC
Count me in for bludging.
Except I kind of need to study, since I found out recently that I have learnt practically nothing at all for Chem.
Considering ditching Chem at the moment and just studying for Physics. (Lowest 2 units get dropped anyway.)

chels777

HSC
have done moderate amount of study i feel i know everything but i swear that dosnt really help you with chem you can know absolutely everything and still not do the best im hoping i do alright just need to make sure i read the question properly

roryclifford

HSC
they aren't exactly that hard tho, very limited syllabus imo but it's just year 12 :)
yeah true true, I found them very hard in the beginning until I had a good grasp of the concepts
but mostly it's just rote learning content, though guess more understanding based in physics :D

Georgina168

HSC
Chemistry.. sigh. It feels like it's so easy until you look at past papers and realise it's actually hard. I've kind of stopped doing the questions after MC and do the short answers in my head and then read the answers. That counts right?

Vidhya

HSC
Chemistry.. sigh. It feels like it's so easy until you look at past papers and realise it's actually hard. I've kind of stopped doing the questions after MC and do the short answers in my head and then read the answers. That counts right?
At this point, that's what I'm doing too. So little time!

weirdguy99

HSC
N/A
Both are easy

But when they start chucking in complex graphs for motors and generators... you have to full think. I HATE THAT
Those graphs are the absolute easiest. Just use what you've learnt in 2U maths about rate of change and such, and finding max induced emf and such is as easy as pie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)