Who's doing no/little study for chem and phy??? (1 Viewer)

jamesfirst

HSC
Omg, I'm starting spend so little time studying or not even studying at all now...

I don't feel like studying anymore............... who's in the same situation as me?

timinator1993

HSC
Yep same here, I had yesterday and today off, just chilled with friends, went out etc. Now 4 days of good study, its about balance I guess ;)

HSC
4 past papers today after doing about an hour yesterday lol :D managed to write 70 pages of notes in 2 days yeahhh

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
I've just begun studying for Chem and Phys today, read over all my summary notes twice and am going for round three in trying to memorise it
feelsgoodman
OP dw if you dont feel like studying now, you still have 4 more days till chem and another 1 and a half day after chem for phys , still plenty of time

SpreadTheWord

HSC
I've done a fair bit for Physics. But most likely have forgotton it because of Ancient History's mass amount of content. Im just going to cram 10 hours each day on Physics.

C'mon bro, one more week; you can do it mate.

Good luck.

jamesfirst

HSC
I know my shizzzz but don't feel like doing any studying lolz.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
come on, only a week of studying to go! just a final push!

SpreadTheWord

HSC
that's what I said yesterday. hahaha

I did like 4hrs today ???...
Oh fairrr enoughhh. Well i have not done ought today because im absolutely kapooooped from Physics...oh sorry meant Biology - well it was as hard as a Physics test.

jamesfirst

HSC
better than me. i did 0 hours today.
I did like 30 min then go out and bludge................ farkkkkkkk

I was full thinking about rearranging my furnitures and measured the length of the table and shit. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

HSC
Uni Grad
Yep same here, I had yesterday and today off, just chilled with friends, went out etc. Now 4 days of good study, its about balance I guess ;)
this

except i was with ppl i barely even know, all my m8s were in exams

was pretty fun/weird

K

khorne

tbh phys and chem is easy. Just memorise all the shit in chem like cells etc, and thats 30 easy marks just from remembering shit. Physics has less, it's more about understanding, which is easy as long as you sorta payed attention.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
tbh phys and chem is easy. Just memorise all the shit in chem like cells etc, and thats 30 easy marks just from remembering shit. Physics has less, it's more about understanding, which is easy as long as you sorta payed attention.
Which is why Phys was my worst subject. :(

jamesfirst

HSC
Yes it is easy.

But I feel guilty not studying. rofl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)