Who's excited to start uni? (1 Viewer)

enoilgam

HSC
yes
that is what we were saying
we were getting across the temporary part of it ALL ALL ALL theh only person who specified the work part of it was morts, and even then he didn't rly
we're not trying to crush dreams we're just putting padding down for the let down these young people are going to experience
wot r u doin you're not counteracting you're adding
Point taken - but I dont know if uni will necessarily be a let down for these people. They havent said anything to indicate they have an unrealistic expectation of uni.

HSC
can't wait man feeling so pumped to go to unsw and become an engineering

this holiday is far too long... anyone agree??!?

effyhate

autism inspector
HSC
can't wait man feeling so pumped to go to unsw and become an engineering

this holiday is far too long... anyone agree??!?
:')

hey brah
i've been looking everywhere for that macaroon place where the fuck did you get them TELL ME RIGHT NOW (on fb)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Super EXCITED!! Either Medical Science Adv or Psychology/Literature/Law :D
These courses and their electives seem intriguing!! Fascinating actually!! So excited to learn something new :D Woo! haha :)
Don't go to UWS!!!

Omg, you're so glad you have us to guide you.

Point taken - but I dont know if uni will necessarily be a let down for these people. They havent said anything to indicate they have an unrealistic expectation of uni.
Ummm, shuddup.

ALL of these kids would have unrealistic expectations, just like us (effy, me, etc.), the generation before them.

NEVA!!!

enoilgam

HSC
Ummm, shuddup.

ALL of these kids would have unrealistic expectations, just like us (effy, me, etc.), the generation before them.
Well, uni was pretty much exactly like ow I expected. But that's just me I guess.

SanjoyM

HSC
Why is everyone demeaning UWS? What is wrong with it? The courses are respectable and UWS Medicine is quite good as well -.- D:

SanjoyM

HSC
If you accept your early round offer, are you still eligble to apply for mainround offers for other courses, defer the early offer and enrol in the mainround course offer? :S

eat_well

HSC
I was excited about uni but I'm not sure anymore. I hear horror stories about the workload :S.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, uni was pretty much exactly like ow I expected. But that's just me I guess.
but you went to a shit-ish uni so it's not like you could've had high hopes.

Why is everyone demeaning UWS? What is wrong with it? The courses are respectable and UWS Medicine is quite good as well -.- D:
soicl life is shit

Med is good there because you have a shit social life no matter where you do med.

If you accept your early round offer, are you still eligble to apply for mainround offers for other courses, defer the early offer and enrol in the mainround course offer? :S
I don't think you can defer the offer...

enoilgam

HSC
I was excited about uni but I'm not sure anymore. I hear horror stories about the workload :S.
If you have developed good study habits, strategies and techniques in High School, then the transition shouldn't be too bad.

SanjoyM

HSC
but you went to a shit-ish uni so it's not like you could've had high hopes.

soicl life is shit

Med is good there because you have a shit social life no matter where you do med.

I don't think you can defer the offer...
Your stance is that social life is "shit", hence UWS is considered "shit" as well. :| How does that even make sense? Please expand upon this. :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)