whos getting makeup done for the grad? (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
ahh ok, well my neighbour actually offered to do my hair and makeup for me, which she's done before so i might not wind up using my voucher. either way, i can do my own makeup, but i figure, fuckit, it's my formal, i've been working heeap since i finished exams, i deserve to splurge

yeah, i'm going to the one in the strand, not the one down near chinatown.

i can't wait til after the formal and schoolies, i am going to myer for SUCH a biotherm splurge. have you ever used their stuff before? it's SO GOOD and my skin is shitty shitty shit atm

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
glycerine said:
ahh ok, well my neighbour actually offered to do my hair and makeup for me, which she's done before so i might not wind up using my voucher. either way, i can do my own makeup, but i figure, fuckit, it's my formal, i've been working heeap since i finished exams, i deserve to splurge

yeah, i'm going to the one in the strand, not the one down near chinatown.

i can't wait til after the formal and schoolies, i am going to myer for SUCH a biotherm splurge. have you ever used their stuff before? it's SO GOOD and my skin is shitty shitty shit atm
i like biotherm, i havent used all that many products, but they make a really good facial exfoliant which i have re-bought about 8 times...atm i am really into the dermatalogica range, and i have been using the jurlique lavender mud mask since i got a free sample in a showbag ages ago.

ive only ever been to the jurlique on george street and in burke st melb. i should visit the one in the strand.

if you think about it, if you are going to bring your makeup in to get it applied to your face, you are better off doing it yourself, or having your neighbour do it. seriously, save the money, and spend it on jurlique products...is what i would do.

after the hsc i am going to have a mud wrap, my mum's shout. woo! massages and body treatments are my ultimate indulgence.

froggy_chik87

HSC
AlleyCat said:
after the hsc i am going to have a mud wrap, my mum's shout. woo! massages and body treatments are my ultimate indulgence.
i paid for one of my good mates and i to go get a mud wrap for her 18th...soooo awesome, you feel realli nice afterwards - i went to the chatswood one!!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
froggy_chik87 said:
i paid for one of my good mates and i to go get a mud wrap for her 18th...soooo awesome, you feel realli nice afterwards - i went to the chatswood one!!
i know! i got one for my 18th at paddington and my skin never felt so soft and smooth before or since.
i highly reccomend it if you can afford to splurge. well worth it imo (even though i didnt pay for it myself)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)