Who's going to orientation? (1 Viewer)

kitty28

As you all know, orientation begins tomorrow. I will be going to Hawkesbury orientation - is anyone else going too?...
I've heard that not many people turn up at orientation, but I'll still be going anyway. I've been to Hawkesbury twice for Academic Writing, so I know my way (a little bit!) around the campus.
Well, if you are going to Hawkesbury, I'll see you there!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I could go tomorrow ... but i can't be bothered, plus I'm a second yearer. lol, that word sounded funny. Anyway, a tip about Hawkesbury, keep the oval in sight and in the middle all the time and you won't get lost :D

ally15

Beep.
HSC
me too. Is there a certain time we need to be there? i heard something about being there at 10 am for some info class thing..

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
yeh ill be there at hawkesbury tomorrow hey eowyn what happend at ac prp today? i went yesterday but i had stuff to do so i didnt come today. did they give any paprs or stuff?

Raven

i like to ask questions
HSC
N/A
im going to Parramatta Campus 2morrow (23/02). Do we have to stay there till 2pm?? All I need to know is the location of my law/business subjects.

Can anybody confirm that the following buses L 20, 525, 523, 524 go from Parrmatta station to Parramatta campus?

Thanks

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Raven said:
Can anybody confirm that the following buses L 20, 525, 523, 524 go from Parrmatta station to Parramatta campus?
Yes they do :)

uhmm ok.. they gave me a piece of paper that says course based sessions... and then it says for nursing 2 - 6... does that mean that we gotta stay that whole time... doing what?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I don't see how they can spend hours talking about the course. Orientation would be just the same as any uni day - your free to leave whenever you want :p just make sure before you leave, theres nothing important going to happen after you have left.

klh

HSC
im going to parra tomorrow as well, 23/02. ill be there early so i can do tute rego on the comps than hop over to the course based sessions without too much noise around about 10-ish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)