• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who's going to TSFX in July? (1 Viewer)

astroe

HSC
I practically fell asleep in 'Conflict in the Pacific'.
Wasn't worth it, methinks.

As for English, yeah.
You said you went to Modern today, so if you went to the options (Conflict in the ____/Personality/Location) then you'd know you just go off into your little tutorial room (with cushiony chairs) as opposed to the lecture hall (with the bench seating :mad:).

Niek

HSC
You said you went to Modern today, so if you went to the options (Conflict in the ____/Personality/Location) then you'd know you just go off into your little tutorial room (with cushiony chairs) as opposed to the lecture hall (with the bench seating :mad:).
Nah, didn't go to the options :( but wow, the chairs in the lecture hall were ... GREAT! :haha: I'm excited for nice chairs now!!

0hNivlek

HSC
Wow Conflict in Indochina was so worth it. Mr Baker was so engaging and entertaining. First lecture which i didn't fall asleep lol!

BOSSSSS

HSC
Don't remember seeing you XD

I was the one that yelled a few answers when i was bothered out of a group of 3 girls - two asians with glasses (i was one of them) and a maltese (curly brown hair). Wore a brown jacket the 1st day and a grey jacket the 2nd day :)

Nawwww I don't remember you... I didn't know so many BOS members went!

astroe

HSC
Engrisssh LOL.
Tomorrow.

Argh, I heard it's booked out/overbooked.
Better go early for good seats. D:

Edit:
Me = Guy in jeans with a grey shirt, grey jacket. LOL.
Take your chances HA.

Last edited:

Liyo

HSC
I'm only going to be there for Conflict in the Pacific. :)

If anyone was in Industrial or on the second day of chem, I was the guy in the red Adidas jacket.

LOL.
HEYY! I think I saw you! Wait, i was sitting next to you ! LOLOLOLOL

angie-gee

HSC
I did world war 1 module for Modern on saturday (the one walking around in heels and a jacket with a hood and fluffyness - was going to a party straight after), I thought it was really good, I got a lot out of it, I feel like I can ace this section now.

it wasnt what I expected.. I thought we'd be going through content, but he ended up going through the exam questions, so much better

who's going to english tomorrow?
I'll be the random hobbling around like a retard all day due to an ice skating accident.. so if you see me, come and say hi, I'd like to meet you :D

Niek

HSC
woooo pride and prejudice/letter to alice and julius caesar tmoro!!!
i will be the one with the hangover hahahhaha :)

Dino400

HSC
Hey guys are lecture held in the same place as the summer lectures in the Carslaw building? i lost my sheet :( btw im attending the Physics lecture on thursday (core) and friday (QQ) can some one also give me the times? thanks alot

Last edited:

carlytse621

HSC
Hey guys are lecture held in the same place as the summer lectures in the Carslaw building? i lost my sheet :( btw im attending the Physics lecture on thursday (core) and friday (QQ) can some one also give me the times? thanks alot
Physics holds on Friday and Saturday....not Thursday
Friday: Physics Core1 (9:30am - 12:30pm) + Core2 (1:30pm - 4:30pm)
Saturday: Physics Core3 (9:30pm - 12:30pm) + Option (1:30pm - 4:30pm)

By the way I am doing medical Physics for my option. Anyone? :)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
^
I'll be at physics for the core and QQ. I'll be the one with some form of coffee that will sometimes yell out answers ^^

0hNivlek

HSC
Just came back from Richard the Third/Looking For Richard. Still cut that A Doll's House was cancelled D:!

Dino400

HSC
Physics holds on Friday and Saturday....not Thursday
Friday: Physics Core1 (9:30am - 12:30pm) + Core2 (1:30pm - 4:30pm)
Saturday: Physics Core3 (9:30pm - 12:30pm) + Option (1:30pm - 4:30pm)

By the way I am doing medical Physics for my option. Anyone? :)
Thanks alot for the info :) wow shit that is literally two whole day there lol btw which building is it held in? ...... i wanted to do medical physics but the dam school said no...... im going to be alone :( no one from my school is going .... who's going to QQ?

Last edited:

bettina44

HSC
I'm going to modern tomorrow as well. 7 hours of lectures...I'm so enthused. But I do hope it will be worthwhile and that the notes will be beneficial. I'm also going to english and I went to 4U maths earlier this week. I found the lecturer very good. Hopefully modern will live up to my now very high expectations.
what was 4u like?

carlytse621

HSC
Thanks alot for the info :) wow shit that is literally two whole day there lol btw which building is it held in? ...... i wanted to do medical physics but the dam school said no...... im going to be alone :( no one from my school is going .... who's going to QQ?
carslaw building in the science area....
not sure will I have the wooden chair (OWW.....) or the cushion one :)

0hNivlek

HSC
I was in that wooden chair room for all my lectures except Conflict in Indochina and today's Richard the 3rd!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)