Whos going to UNSW, that lives in west sydney. (1 Viewer)

MoNNiE

HSC
well if i do go to UNSW i would be taking the m2 bus, much more convenient then catching a train... but a tad more expensive..

if i caught the train i would need to: bus, train, bus, walk where as i can just bus, bus walk..there is also a reduction in time..

from blacktown to the city.. if you know when the express trains come.. it comes to a great advantage... soo much faster!!

TheKey

HSC
im in ermington (midpoint between west ryde and parramatta) and im thinking of an alternative to train, so either a Bus to city and again bus to nsw, or River Cat to circular quey and a bus to nsw.

i leaning towards river cat as it has fully comfy seats and fresh air by the river..

Don_Juan

HSC
Quit complaining, People such as myself are coming from as far as Katoomba...yeah thats right, though getting a place further down the mountains. Why don't people just study and read?

monzi

HSC
LoL @ driving from the west to UNSW.. I live in Bankstown. I'd never drive, Just think you'll keep Petrol stations in business LOL..
I wen to a UNSW open day, i took the train to central, caught the bus from eddy street, i think cant remember to UNSW..twas alright...took me about 45 min to get to central station..so wasn't that bad

Last edited:

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
Im in Blacktown.... Ive been to UNSW already a few times, and my g/f goes there from Blacktown already for 2 years.

It takes approximatley 1h 20minutes.

Ac

hk31

HSC
i'm going to UNSW...but i think i only live on the border between the west and the inner west

kouri

well w t f
HSC
w00t
how many hours of travelling..
hmmmmmm

30-40 min of train
and whatever from central to unsw.

wahhhhhhhhhh ...
must find someone with a sportscar.

milktea

Originally posted by Minai
yeah...USyd sux, its like some laminated crap, and u gotta provide ur own photo :rolleyes:
yeah, i saw my friend's ID from SydU da other day, it's just a piece of paper, but i think UNSW this year might be like that too? since i read off from the brochure that your concession label(the circle sticker we used to get on our concession card) will be pasted on ur ID.........cause like my brother's ID from SydU(previous yrs) wasn't like the one they get for this year......so i was just thinking that they changed it over for all schools this year?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I doubt it...the concession label is usually imprinted on ur student ID

milktea

Originally posted by Minai
I doubt it...the concession label is usually imprinted on ur student ID
oh u seriz.....that's cool then......i was worried that my ID will b just a piece of paper too....lol......

MoNNiE

HSC
concession id's this year are printed on your student card...
well that's the case with my one.. and i go to uts..... (but i'm so planning to transfer to unsw....well maybe!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)