• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

who's keen for offers and what are you hoping to get?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chefman21

HSC
N/A
Hey,
I'm pretty excited for offers to be released! Anyone else feel the same?
What is everyone hoping to get?
:party:
I'm just hoping to get in. My courses are mainly journalism with a couple of business courses thrown in for good measure. Hopefully I'm going to UTS. We shall see. Mature age student application sucks btw! Good Luck everyone!

rx34

HSC
Comm/Law @ USyd or Comm @ USyd pretty please UAC :)

Lou283

HSC
I'm just hoping to get in. My courses are mainly journalism with a couple of business courses thrown in for good measure. Hopefully I'm going to UTS. We shall see. Mature age student application sucks btw! Good Luck everyone!
I am mature age and had no problems - is it because you are being considered on other things other than your school grades?

I applied through UAC put my high school and college qualifications in and clicked save . . .

chefman21

HSC
N/A
I am mature age and had no problems - is it because you are being considered on other things other than your school grades?

I applied through UAC put my high school and college qualifications in and clicked save . . .
I've got a completed AQF Diploma so I'm not going in with nothing. Just that the courses I picked that I really want are towards the top end of the scale for ATAR.

Bachelor of Arts in Communication (Journalism) and in International Studies - full time at University of Technology, Sydney, City campus (95.65)
Bachelor of Arts in Comm (Writing & Cultural Studies) and International Studies - full time at University of Technology, Sydney, City campus (94.7)
Bachelor of Arts in Communication (Journalism)- full time at University of Technology, Sydney, City campus (95.45)
Bachelor of Arts in Communication (Writing and Cultural Studies) - full time at University of Technology, Sydney, City campus (90.25)
Bachelor of Arts (Media and Communications) - full or part time at University of Sydney (98.55)
Bachelor of Media (Communication and Journalism) - full or part time at UNSW (87.25)

That's my top 6 as it stands for Main Round offers with the ATAR. But any of them would just about be my first choice. I group my first two preferences as my equal first choice, and the rest are virtually all second choice with the UTS one's just in front.

Andi0390

HSC
My first choice is a few points higher than what I estimate my selection rank will be.

Although the whole UAI to ATAR, as well as my marks from a year of university make me feel unsure - like its kind of vaguely possible. You never know these days, well I guess some people, but with my GPA and all I just don't know.

I know this sounds really retarded and stupid, but I just want my dad to be proud of me, and I feel that Arts was never enough for him, even though that is what he did. He's never said anything, but I don't know, thats just how I feel. I've failed my parents too many times :(

Good luck everyone though!

Its going to be a great year for us all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)