whos packin it right about now??? (1 Viewer)

great_guns

HSC
guys this hsc will make or break us...its our careers on the line. i am just one lazy yr 12 student and i am seriously startin to worry.

whats ur greatest fear about screwin up ur HSC????

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
great_guns said:
guys this hsc will make or break us...its our careers on the line. i am just one lazy yr 12 student and i am seriously startin to worry.

whats ur greatest fear about screwin up ur HSC????

it won't either make or break u...

the HSC just cuts ur trip shorter.. instead of spending 2 years after ur HSC to get into a desired course... (if u want to go uni).... u perform well in the HSC and save urself 2 years of ur life..

The HSC is a real good short cut... but the road doesn't end or start depedning on ur HSC...

since u know ur a lazy yr 12 student why don't u get off ur backside and do something about it...

the HSC will only break u if u let it... there are tonnes of ppl that stuff up their HSC and still end up doing what they want (eventually)

but there are some smarter people who realise (from the beginning) that now is the time to pull up... and not worry about "screwing up the HSC"...

if u were "seriously" starting to worry then u would no longer be that lazy yr 12 student...

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
There is something wrong with me. Everyone at my school is having breakdowns, starting to cry randomly for no apparent reason, going to see the counseller but i'm not having any sort of breakdown, perhaps I should go see the counseller about my lack of a breakdown.

physician

HSC
Sweets said:
There is something wrong with me. Everyone at my school is having breakdowns, starting to cry randomly for no apparent reason, going to see the counseller but i'm not having any sort of breakdown, perhaps I should go see the counseller about my lack of a breakdown.
lol... no no u just havn't found something to cry about yet...

it could happen when u find ur overloaded with asessments and ur just boiling inside.. and theres no where to run or hide... ur mind is expanding, it's about to pop... that's when the only thing left for u to do... is cry.. and sudenly u feel the urge to work again... but for some ... they're just never in these situations.. or have other ways of dealing with it.. like punching the wall or something

some ppl see the HSC as a small thing compared to life.. and so they don't seem to find the need to cry....

don't know i guess it depend on who u r and what kind of person u are

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
great_guns said:
guys this hsc will make or break us...its our careers on the line.
Hahahahahaha.

No. Chill.

There's 1000 of others ways to succeed in life if you 'fail' the HSC.

Yes, even if you want to be a silly lawyer or doctor.

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
dont give me any of your shit about not being able to make it.... i myself have had 3 kidney operation during last year, and thats a lot worse trying to make it thru that then having to worry about the fucking HSC... u r worrying about nothing and there worse things out there... u should all get a life

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
oh ffs, i'm sorry you're sick and all, but you know what? THAT DOESN'T MAKE ONE IOTA OF DIFFERENCE TO MY PERSONAL STRESS LEVELS YOU FUCKWIT!

and before anyone throws any back door shit (ba-dum tsh) at keep in mind my doing well is the difference between me being *given* a new car or having to pay for it all myself. yes, it's incentive but it's not helping that i feel shit right now. esp as i have a modern assessment in <9 hours i haven't done. :S I suck, I'm stressed as shit and I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK IF IT TURNED OUT SUNSHINE AND LOLLYPOPS FOR YOU AND EVERY OTHER EX HSC STUDENT IN THE STATE! AT THE MOMENT IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!

Lennie

although i dont agree with the clear lack of sensitivity...
I agree with the idea of that statement :rolleyes:
its hard to put your experiences in perspective when the worst thing that has happened to you is the hsc...

i do wish everyone would stop collectively stressing though... unless you are having some sort of breakdown, keep the "make or break" ideas to youself. all it does, is stress someone out who wasnt stressing before.

i now feel as if i need to study for the next 138 days straight... and i know that when i fail to do this, i will feel one million times as bad, as i would have, before reading this post...

hope i didnt offend anyone :rolleyes:

elissa

Water xXx
HSC
i had a dream that i slept in the morning of the english exam til about 2pm, and i wae up and go into my mum's room and ask why didn't she wake me up? and she says that she "didn't want to disturb me, but now since i'm awake do i want to go into town?". It was an absolute nightmare!!

Anyone else have any dreams about the hsc?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
yes, v similar.

i just slept during all the modern speeches just then, my friend had to nudge me awake cos i was beginning to snore. hehehe.

physician

HSC
elissa said:
i had a dream that i slept in the morning of the english exam til about 2pm, and i wae up and go into my mum's room and ask why didn't she wake me up? and she says that she "didn't want to disturb me, but now since i'm awake do i want to go into town?". It was an absolute nightmare!!

Anyone else have any dreams about the hsc?

lol... ohh that's a killa.. but u probably woke up feeling soo happy...

imagine that really happens...

well it may sound freaky..

but my mum still has nightmares about the HSC.... lol... how freaky is that...

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
melsc said:
Yep same here *cries*
me 2
but being realisically its prob gonna happen
even law at UWS is kinda outa our 'jurisdiction' *cries*

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
melsc said:
how cute...jurisdiction LOL
jurisdiction breakdown
its out of ur geographic 4 the RET test
original jurisdiction lol
subject determined-well im gonna change this one coz maths is gonna fuck me up ur so lucky u dropped maths melsc
and appealette-how do we appeal if we dont get into law?

Lol-that ones jus 4 u melsc

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
jurisdiction breakdown
its out of ur geographic 4 the RET test
original jurisdiction lol
subject determined-well im gonna change this one coz maths is gonna fuck me up ur so lucky u dropped maths melsc
and appealette-how do we appeal if we dont get into law?

Lol-that ones jus 4 u melsc
Yes that only appeals to me...most girls wouldnt find it endeering LOL....Its like when Jonathan showed me a pick of the mootcourt @ UWS...it impressed me :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)