whos studying at the library these days ?? (1 Viewer)

conics2008

HSC
how are you finding studying at the library useful ??

I've been going library and I actually find it more useful then staying at home. :D

xJennax

HSC
I haven't because it's awkward for me to get to the nearest library, I have to catch a bus from my town and then wait around, transfer to another bus then walk from the nearest bus stop to the library which is inconvient. So no, I haven't been to the library lol.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
sammeeee

i love state library. it's soo much quieter than the local and i eat lunch at dj's food hall after

:)

conics2008

HSC
wtf is the state library ???

aren't they all the same ??

jess-i-k

HSC
librarys r gud if you want 2 share info n test each other
but im so talkative i distract pepz
sorry lol
but its gud jsut 2 get info off others :)

*Baby-K*

HSC
I tried going to my local library cause I needed to find a related text, and I have a 1.5 year old brother so I don't normally get to study in silence cause he's either screaming or stealing things off my desk. Anyway I found that I can study at home MUCH better than at the library- it's so crowded and noisy, there were study groups there who weren't actually studying, just sitting around and talking. So home study works best for me :lol:

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
Home is very distracting, I usually am on the computer or watching Tv. If you're at the library, it doesn't really have those type of distractions (except for good books!). For example, I should be studying right now but instead, I'm posting here.

conics2008

HSC
Js^-1 said:
Home is very distracting, I usually am on the computer or watching Tv. If you're at the library, it doesn't really have those type of distractions (except for good books!). For example, I should be studying right now but instead, I'm posting here.
agreed look at me.. I'm either watching movies or games when im at home, I'm telling ya I dont do jack at home its pissin me off... :mad:

mon-fri im at the library and my friends think i study too much xD

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
i'm gonna try study at the library on monday till hsc, if its good i'll keep doing it

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
I remember this time last year, my local library in the middle of woop-woop was full of HSC'ers fighting over HSC resources, etc.

kasakiki

HSC
Uni Grad
i would be at our public library, but it has no place to study!! so sadly i will be heading to school on monday and using the study rooms up back of their library, and here i was thinking i'd escaped school!

conics2008

HSC
ohh thats nice going to school and using their resource.. ill check that out aswell plus teachers can help us out..

thanks for the idea the women above me

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
conics2008 said:
ohh thats nice going to school and using their resource.. ill check that out aswell plus teachers can help us out..

thanks for the idea the women above me
I will have to go back to school anyway...starting on tuesday. Damn, I wish I could skip schools for my hsc studies.

By the way, is that supposed to be a pun?

bubblesss

HSC
lyounamu said:
I will have to go back to school anyway...starting on tuesday. Damn, I wish I could skip schools for my hsc studies.

By the way, is that supposed to be a pun?
doesn't school start on monday????

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
bubblesss said:
doesn't school start on monday????
Not mine. Monday is supposed to be staff development day or whatever - extra day off for both students/teachers - awesome.

bubblesss

HSC
lyounamu said:
Not mine. Monday is supposed to be staff development day or whatever - extra day off for both students/teachers - awesome.

hmmm i thought it was monday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)