Who's up for an o-week meetup? (1 Viewer)

O-week meet?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

henry08

HSC
N/A
I can't go to the Oweek meat up anymore :(

I have to go and pick up some stuff with mum so i'll be leaving UNSW early on Monday :'(

I might try stalking some of you before i leave though XD
That sucks. Will prob see you around anyway as I also also doing civil eng.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
You're allowed to have an atheist stall, isn't that discriminatory lol?
No? There's a Muslim club, a Buddhist club and 34275634875648 different clubs for Christians because they're too retarded to realise they all they believe the exact same thing. Hell, they even have a Chinese Christian society. How much more specific can you get?

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
K.
Alan never got back to me about whether the times I gave him were ok. So I'll just assume they are and rock up.

henry08

HSC
N/A
Its tomorrow at 3pm lol, time creeps up quickly.

I'll be on campus then but have a BBQ thing to attend then, so probably won't be able to make it. If I cna make it, where abouts in the roundhouse, Beergarden and how will I know who the BOS group is lol?

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I will be on the Atheist stall for many hours before then, so, assuming Alan doesn't become a volunteer-employer Nazi, I will be coming.
Also, Nolan I forgot what week it is, so I also forgot that I'm going to Melbourne on Wednesday/Thursday and hence won't be able to be there for the debate or stall on Wednesday. I'm doing more hours on Monday to make up for it.

henry08

HSC
N/A
I will be on the Atheist stall for many hours before then, so, assuming Alan doesn't become a volunteer-employer Nazi, I will be coming.
Also, Nolan I forgot what week it is, so I also forgot that I'm going to Melbourne on Wednesday/Thursday and hence won't be able to be there for the debate or stall on Wednesday. I'm doing more hours on Monday to make up for it.
I will come visit the atheist stall. What do you do, preach how there is no God lol?

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I will come visit the atheist stall. What do you do, preach how there is no God lol?
Don't know. Never done it before.
But last year, all they seemed to do was to set up amusing posters, get abused by the nearby religious stalls and have chats with people who stopped by.

henry08

HSC
N/A
Don't know. Never done it before.
But last year, all they seemed to do was to set up amusing posters, get abused by the nearby religious stalls and have chats with people who stopped by.
Lol, so you haven't been trained or anything? Sounds fun. do you have good freebies?

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Lol, so you haven't been trained or anything? Sounds fun. do you have good freebies?
I get a free t-shirt if I do more than four hours on the stall. It says "Atheist Love Police" on it.
But really I'm just doing it cos the alternative is sitting at home, playing Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 for the 9837563298756th time and masturbating. Not at the same time though. There is nothing sexy about terrorism.

henry08

HSC
N/A
I get a free t-shirt if I do more than four hours on the stall. It says "Atheist Love Police" on it.
But really I'm just doing it cos the alternative is sitting at home, playing Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 for the 9837563298756th time and masturbating. Not at the same time though. There is nothing sexy about terrorism.
Lol. I like killing people in computer games. The t-shirt sounds good lol.

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 is not a bad game, they could have thought of a better name though.

henry08

HSC
N/A
Well hwo would we know which group is BOS as I imagine the roundhouse will be packed tomorrow?

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Sigh looks like I can't make it anymore tomorrow. Something just popped up last minute -________________________-''

But please do come visit me on Wednesday-Friday at the lawsoc stall where I'll be helping out for around 4.5 hours per day.

Sorry once again :(

henry08

HSC
N/A
We can always reschedule perhaps, have 2 meets, oen tomorrow and then another one later in the week somtime?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)