Who'se doing the Manning sleepover? (1 Viewer)

Jase

HSC
yeah i'm sleeping over woo!!!... and i got work the next morning woo!!!.

so.. um the people who are in the bar beforehand.. if they get major-pissed are they still allowed to sleepover? what if people fart in their sleep? is jesus santa? so many questions..so little time...

LazyBoy

HSC
I can answer the question jase. No. If you get pissed they will have to ask you off the premises. R.S.A. The sleepover is barely legal as it is.

Jase

HSC
who were you? i suppose that's a stupid question .. did you go up on stage at all?

i was a little tired/sobering up so i spent most of the time with my eyes closed

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I was the guy in the navy calvin klein shirt and jeans who got up on stage and did the smallpox interpretive dance, which consisited of me scratching my arm, receiving a booster shot then walking off.

Jase

HSC
haha awesome.. i don't really remember your face at the time, maybe because i was behind you, but yeah haha i think i recall the scratching/injection dance. ahha

i was the popcorn machine...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Jase said:
haha awesome.. i don't really remember your face at the time, maybe because i was behind you, but yeah haha i think i recall the scratching/injection dance. ahha

i was the popcorn machine...
Haha .

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
withoutaface said:
I was the guy in the navy calvin klein shirt and jeans who got up on stage and did the smallpox interpretive dance, which consisited of me scratching my arm, receiving a booster shot then walking off.
haha... I thought it was you! But after the BOS meet I wasn't going to risk asking anyone else if they were from the forums... :p

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
I didn't get up on stage and perform so you probably wouldn't know...
I was wearing a black top with an orange 'I Love SRC' sticker and a black checked skirt.

Last edited:

LazyBoy

HSC
haha yeah, i was there. didnt realise you were the smallpocks. I was the guy in the blue shirt and white shorts. lol (vague description)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)