Why are atheists on this website always attacking Christianity? (1 Viewer)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
No. but because I'm a Muslim, I don't pick or choose ideas, just because they conform to Western standards.

Besides, men beating up women is extremely common. Domestic violence, whether physical, verbal or financial occurs in almost every household. we hear about it in the media all the time.
Once again.

Are you seriously defending a man beating up his wife/any woman, for any reason?

Napstar

Banned
HSC
It's just what the hell.

"Because I am a Muslim I am incapable of having my own thoughts and forming my own opinions, and because I am a Muslim I can't not advocate rape within a marriage or the beating of a wife by her husband just because it doesn't conform to basic human rights"

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I'd hardly call it rape, having sex with your husband when you don't feel like it. I mean this is your HUSBAND, not some random guy off the street.

Example: my little brother wants to see some kids movie. I really don't feel like it.

but, I am the only one who is available to take him and so, despite having a million better things to do, I see the movie with him, because I love and care for my little brother.

Example 2: my pregnant friend's husband goes out at 3am in the morning to try and find her some ice cream. why? not because he feels like interrupting a good night;s sleep but because he loves and cares for her.
Okay, better analogy.

Your husband wants to cut off your foot. You really don't feel like it, but because you love and care for him, you let him cut off your foot. It's not grievous bodily harm, no!

Last edited:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Interestingly, Islam allows abortion for women in special circumstances:

- the woman has been raped

- having a baby will seriously harm the health of the woman

pffttt...and you call us backward >>
Lol.

There ain't nothing in the Bible which expressly and unequivocally bans abortion either, darl. It's just a few verses which, when taken out of context provide justification to certain people.
Also, the reason why we don't hear much about the anti-abortion movement in Islamic (or Judaic) society is because there has been no sexual revolution occuring in these societies on the scale as occurring in teh West, and hence no need for a counter-revolution.
Yin and yang my friend, yin and yang.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
hahah what

what

how can people like this live in this country

johony

HSC
No. but because I'm a Muslim, I don't pick or choose ideas, just because they conform to Western standards.

Besides, men beating up women is extremely common. Domestic violence, whether physical, verbal or financial occurs in almost every household. we hear about it in the media all the time.
Are you seriously from sydney girls? I thought you lot would have the intelligence to not advocate such ludicrous ideas.

barnsy

HSC
I'd hardly call it rape, having sex with your husband when you don't feel like it. I mean this is your HUSBAND, not some random guy off the street.

Example: my little brother wants to see some kids movie. I really don't feel like it.

but, I am the only one who is available to take him and so, despite having a million better things to do, I see the movie with him, because I love and care for my little brother.

Example 2: my pregnant friend's husband goes out at 3am in the morning to try and find her some ice cream. why? not because he feels like interrupting a good night;s sleep but because he loves and cares for her.
how can you compare watching a kid's movie and getting ice cream with getting raped by your husband??? if the wife doesn't want sex, says no, but is forced into it by her husband, THAT IS RAPE!!! whether or not they're married, it doesn't make it any less of a problem!! if the husband really does love and care for the wife, he will wait until they are both ready, willing and able.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
What frightens me is that she goes to Sydney Girls too, so you'd think she'd be atleast somewhat smart. And like, the teachers at that school are massive left wing feminists.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
how can you condone rape in any circumstance?

and in australia (or most if not all modern democratic nation) rape is any sex without consent or sex that is forced, just so we get your crazy religious views out of the way

same with physical violence
just because many men (stats) are violent towards women, doesnt mean it is okay

fuck

eye ov azazel

Dismembered Member
HSC
N/A

hah, you guys were all trolled.

because i simply do not believe it is possible for mazarati to be this stupid.

johony

HSC
What frightens me is that she goes to Sydney Girls too, so you'd think she'd be atleast somewhat smart. And like, the teachers at that school are massive left wing feminists.
There's always that one person in the grade with fucked up ideas, regardless of how booksmart they might be.

barnsy

HSC
just because it happens often, doesn't make it right!!!
(question; what do you mean by 'financial abuse'?)

eye ov azazel

Dismembered Member
HSC
N/A

how often to you hear aussie/western media telling men how to beat their wives?

EH?
EH??
EH???

Last edited:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Although, to be honest, I do partially agree with the crazed Islam.
Whilst raping the poor wife after she's said no is obviously not acceptable, I think the wife does have to play her part and "take one for the team" occassionally, even if she doesn't feel like it.
That doesn't mean that she has to say yes every single time the husband asks for it, but marriage is about sacrifice and compromise, so saying yes a few times when she actually wants to say no isn't going to hurt her, and in all likelyhood will help to keep the husband satisfied with the marriage.
Similarly, the husband should take one for the team when she wants to have sex.
Statistically this is less likely to happen, but still. Maybe instead, the husband can sacrifice his time and effort by taking her out for a nice dinner and giving her the attention she deserves occassionally.
Sacrifice and compromise, people.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
moll that was a piss poor attempt at trolling
look less like a 15yr old

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Isn't that a contradiction?
The only reason we do hear about it in the media is because it is so rare and/or disturbing.
We don't hear about people dying of old age all the time.
People having sex in the privacy of their own homes doesn't make headline news.
A new healthy child being born doesn't get reported.

Napstar

Banned
HSC
lol.
That was serious.
:\

dude if she doesn't want sex she doesn't want sex. there is no clause in a marriage contract that specifies a wife must oblige to sex even if she doesn't feel like it, because it's the nice thing to do

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
what she said is nothing like having sex so your husband will do more housework or whatever

Edit: wat kt said

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
:\

dude if she doesn't want sex she doesn't want sex. there is no clause in a marriage contract that specifies a wife must oblige to sex even if she doesn't feel like it, because it's the nice thing to do
Well aware of this kt.
I'm not saying she's obliged to do so.
I'm just saying that both partners in the marriage should be aiming at the other's happiness, rather than just their own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)