Why do girls dump nice guys and go for the jerks? (1 Viewer)

sinophile4

Banned
HSC
This is the ultimate law... Girls always whine about they want a nice guy who cares for them. But when it comes to choose their boyfriend they always fell for the jerk who treats them like shit. Why does it have to be like this? Why don't girls like nice guys? It's just not logical...

What do jerks have that nice guys don't? And why isn't niceness and calm personality appealing to girls?

I just don't get it... I'm romantic, calm, and nice to everybody. I can talk with girls, and can be friends with anybody... but nothing more. They tell me that I'm nice, cute and so, and they just don't get why can't I find somebody.
But it seems like girls don't see nice guys as a possible boyfriend...
What can a nice guy do?

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
women may say they want a nice guy but they dont (they might even believe it, but they are wrong)

they want a man who will objectify them, provide for them and protect them (you cannot do this)

they want someone who will tell them what to do, fuck them, and bash cunts who fuck with her

sinophile4

Banned
HSC
forgot to mention: post was copypasta, and i wanted to promote some activity in this part of the forum

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
fuck I was just about to post that

abs is pretty much the best along with shane

show sinophile up for the retarded waste of tissue he is

sinophile4

Banned
HSC
you omitted the last frame of the comic, which involves the guy saying 'shut the fuck up bitch' and then manning up

HSC
N/A
im with a nice guy now. hoping i dont dump him anytime soon. i like how he treats me =)

yay for white boys!

jezzmo

Now lactating. Sample me.
HSC
N/A
Perspective war - for all those who never bothered trying the shoe thing.

swizzler

Banned
HSC
did not read thread

but it seems all this pathetic whinging on bordofstudos.com will get sinofile recognised in real life and some downer asian girl will love him irl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)