why do hot girls go for the jerkS? (1 Viewer)

david88

HSC
Every time I see a hot chick with her man .The man is usually a dickhead. I talk to my friends and they say his a jerk. It seems that everyone knows his a jerk except for the girl.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
indeed. check out the the one about ugly guys getting girls one. can't remember exact thread name. but yeah.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
how much do u want to stereotype!!!!!?????

hot guys usually are those faggots that are too good for themselves that they treat their woman like shit. Thats their fault... but not every hot chick is dumb enough to be with a dickhead

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
SKA said:
how much do u want to stereotype!!!!!?????
how do i measure it

5kg or so

maybe 2.3 kilometres of stereotype

or stereotape! haha

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
because "hot girls" are tired of "hot guys" that are so quick to judge another guy and call them a "jerk"

*rolls eyes*

Stop catergorising people and getting pissed off when it doesn't go your way

Last edited:

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Nick said:
how do i measure it

5kg or so

maybe 2.3 kilometres of stereotype

or stereotape! haha
are u feeling ok???? hit the bottle a bit early did you?

midget68

david88 said:
Every time I see a hot chick with her man .The man is usually a dickhead. I talk to my friends and they say his a jerk. It seems that everyone knows his a jerk except for the girl.
You know what you need buddy? A BRAIN.
It seems that you want the hot chicks too, so obviously, you need to turn into a dickhead.
Stop being brain-dead, follow my plan and start doing the hotties.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
SKA said:
are u feeling ok???? hit the bottle a bit early did you?
you're the one asking me to give an amount of a verb

Ziff

HSC
N/A
YAY GRAMMAR.

Anyway, outlaw biker section of the Ladder Theory is the correct answer to this thread.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I dont agreee with the ladder theory entirly.... its too much of a generalisation... some of it I agree with but .... meh

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i dont agree with the 'ladder theory' at all. its a bunch of bullshit. there is no way in the world that people can sum up how relationships work or why people fall for each other and which sort of people fall for each other. it can all be proven wrong by different people so there is no point even considering it.

hot girls DO not go for jerks.....ok well um im told im hot, and my boyfriend isnt a jerk, and no one thinks so. my best friend is very hot, her boyfriend is amazing. i know a lot of hot girls with really nice boyfriends, and hot girls with boyfriends who I think are jerks...but thats only my opinion, and even if other people do agree with, its not our decision on who our friends date, and who other girls date. and everyone has different ideas on what is a hot female and what is isnt. a guy may find a girl wieghing 115kg with rolls everywhere attractive. so this once again is just sterotyping by fucked up individuals who are so sad and pathtic they find the need to stereotype people in hope of finding an answer for their secret crushes etc.

i bet the guy who wrote this thread is in love with a hot chick and he thinks her boyfriend is a jerk. get over it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)