why do so many asians do so good? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
why do so many asians do good when they are lazy as shit, and we have white kids* like me studying our butts off and can't do nearly as well. Is there some scientific evidence, or is it just another "deal with it" thing "you're dumb".
LOL.

rayy_bann

HSC
Whites have it better because the focus is on being well rounded and having a good mix in life, e.g. Having friends, learning and playing sport.

Thoses asians ( rice farmers) have it worse. They have a focus on education. Hence why all Asians are skinny people.

P.S this is the perspective of cultures and families.

Hence being Asian is bad and being white is better. Because in the end being a white male who is well rounded will guarantee you a better job than any Asian or female.
Actually asians are quite well rounded too. In terms of extra curricular activities, music and sport, there are several asians in fact I can say more than whites and other races. I don't know where you get this thought from. If you just go to AMEB (Australian Music Board of Australia) music examinations such as piano, violin etc, I ONLY see asian people doing the exams. Not saying there aren't any other races, but asian parents tend to foster musical ability in their children. And this happens ALL OVER THE WORLD. I in fact have been playing Piano (Grade 7 AMEB) for 11 years now.

In terms of other extra curricular activities, I have starred in several school musicals, have represented my school in several debating and public speaking competitions and took on several school leadership roles and even received an offer by my local government to be part of youth parliament. In doing all these things, I see several asians, sometimes even more than other races!

In terms of sports, you may just be looking at football, cricket etc. But what about the other sports. Just look at the Olympics! Of course all races are generally good some certain sports. Asians seem to do very well in winter olympic sports, gymnastics, fighting related sports, golf, table tennis, tennis etc. I in fact am nearly black belt in karate and have been doing it for 10 years! I have also represented my school in athletics and have done swimming at some point too!

I may just be the one off asian, but i can say what you are saying is totally false. Asians generally dominate extra curricular fields, sporting and musical fields! As i have ALWAYS known by many asian parents, they want to equip their children with several skills so that they can have a better chance in life. I too may call myself above average in school and this has definitely reflected in my ATAR. So OVERALL I can say that Asians are one of the most well rounded people.

mnmaa

HSC
N/A
To answer the question...
In my opinion the reason asian in general do well at school is because they work extremely hard due to the intense pressure placed on them from their parents and their culture ,which in effect states if you don't do well at school your a total screw up. The point that Asians are more intelligence on average than other races is complete non-sense, no one race is smarter than any other and to make such an assumption based on IQ is initially flawed as IQ measure only so much. Just to make a point, im African and i skipped two grades so there you go academic achievment isnt just confined to one race and each race contains intelligent people.

memo15

HSC
I think maybe its coz asian kids arent as spoilt? in terms of owning technology and what not?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I think maybe its coz asian kids arent as spoilt? in terms of owning technology and what not?
Definitely not.
I had to get a job during HSC/prelim because I had to buy shit myself and I didn't do that well.

hayabusaboston

HSC
To answer the question...
In my opinion the reason asian in general do well at school is because they work extremely hard due to the intense pressure placed on them from their parents and their culture ,which in effect states if you don't do well at school your a total screw up. The point that Asians are more intelligence on average than other races is complete non-sense, no one race is smarter than any other and to make such an assumption based on IQ is initially flawed as IQ measure only so much. Just to make a point, im African and i skipped two grades so there you go academic achievment isnt just confined to one race and each race contains intelligent people.

IQ is only distributed differently amongst different races according to the book I posted up a bit. There are smart people in every race, just they're easier to find in some races than others.

That is very impressive, you skipped two grades. I commend you! :)

You might want to try the JCTI cerebrals test on the internet. It will give you an accurate reading of your IQ to a correlate of 0.95. I am curious to see what you get.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
because the importance of educational success is drilled into us well from an early age. I started tutoring classes in like year 4, basically everyone there was asian

HSC
N/A
Whites have it better because the focus is on being well rounded and having a good mix in life, e.g. Having friends, learning and playing sport.

Thoses asians ( rice farmers) have it worse. They have a focus on education. Hence why all Asians are skinny people.

P.S this is the perspective of cultures and families.

Hence being Asian is bad and being white is better. Because in the end being a white male who is well rounded will guarantee you a better job than any Asian or female.
negged

what is your problem

if being white makes you a general allrounder, where are your friends?

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Actually asians are quite well rounded too. In terms of extra curricular activities, music and sport, there are several asians in fact I can say more than whites and other races. I don't know where you get this thought from. If you just go to AMEB (Australian Music Board of Australia) music examinations such as piano, violin etc, I ONLY see asian people doing the exams. Not saying there aren't any other races, but asian parents tend to foster musical ability in their children. And this happens ALL OVER THE WORLD. I in fact have been playing Piano (Grade 7 AMEB) for 11 years now.

In terms of other extra curricular activities, I have starred in several school musicals, have represented my school in several debating and public speaking competitions and took on several school leadership roles and even received an offer by my local government to be part of youth parliament. In doing all these things, I see several asians, sometimes even more than other races!

In terms of sports, you may just be looking at football, cricket etc. But what about the other sports. Just look at the Olympics! Of course all races are generally good some certain sports. Asians seem to do very well in winter olympic sports, gymnastics, fighting related sports, golf, table tennis, tennis etc. I in fact am nearly black belt in karate and have been doing it for 10 years! I have also represented my school in athletics and have done swimming at some point too!

I may just be the one off asian, but i can say what you are saying is totally false. Asians generally dominate extra curricular fields, sporting and musical fields! As i have ALWAYS known by many asian parents, they want to equip their children with several skills so that they can have a better chance in life. I too may call myself above average in school and this has definitely reflected in my ATAR. So OVERALL I can say that Asians are one of the most well rounded people.
This!

Powlmao, dude you're talking bullshit...

HSC
N/A
tbh, majority of Asian's are very sociable. It's just the basement asians like myself :cry: that have no friends etc that give us that stereotype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)