Why do so many people boast about their UAI? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
Campione said:
This is something that really frustrates me. I believe that a person that boasts about a UAI is quite ignorant, ostentatious and pretentious towards the integrity of their career. Sincerely, if you acquire a substantially high UAI, it does not mean that you are being handed a Bachelor Degree, Masters Degree, PhD or any other qualification that will assist you in helping humanity. I would like to ask every single, HIGH UAI achiever, if they have ever helped humanity after the conclusion of their HSC, or after their degree. Developing or formulating anything to improve the very existence of humanity. Frankly, if a person has the capability to achieve so high, then this cannot be so difficult. Remember general knowledge in comparison to syllabus work will never help you assemble logic in life. It is only meant to help you develop it, but the knowledge we take will not do anything towards helping humanity, if you choose not to embrace it. I am a high achiever, but realise that even if I do not embrace the work that lies ahead, then all of it will be for squat. None of those high achievers can fathom the aspect of complexity when it comes to it. They only seem to contemplate it, based off the syllabus. No logic. Can anyone that is complacent in the Biological Science even tell me what a Retinoblastoma Protein, or what Strabismus is? I mean tell me on the spot without looking at Wikipedia. If someone can, it would only be a University Student. Syllabus work is such a waste. I am a 2008 HSC graduate, yet not many people would even care about such things, instead they would squander their grandeur from the face of the Earth, just to gratify their selfish pleasures.
did you learn how to use paragraphs?

cause (no offence but) that wall of text is hard to read

EDIT: After actually reading it, dude calm down, such is life - not everyone smart will enter into a field that will help humanity

Last edited:

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
After you've done any tertiary study at all, your UAI isn't worth a great deal.

If you get decent marks in first year in any degree, you can transfer straight to pretty much any other degree.

Deltan

Noob pharmer
HSC
Campione said:
This is something that really frustrates me. I believe that a person that boasts about a UAI is quite ignorant, ostentatious and pretentious towards the integrity of their career. Sincerely, if you acquire a substantially high UAI, it does not mean that you are being handed a Bachelor Degree, Masters Degree, PhD or any other qualification that will assist you in helping humanity. I would like to ask every single, HIGH UAI achiever, if they have ever helped humanity after the conclusion of their HSC, or after their degree. Developing or formulating anything to improve the very existence of humanity. Frankly, if a person has the capability to achieve so high, then this cannot be so difficult. Remember general knowledge in comparison to syllabus work will never help you assemble logic in life. It is only meant to help you develop it, but the knowledge we take will not do anything towards helping humanity, if you choose not to embrace it. I am a high achiever, but realise that even if I do not embrace the work that lies ahead, then all of it will be for squat. None of those high achievers can fathom the aspect of complexity when it comes to it. They only seem to contemplate it, based off the syllabus. No logic. Can anyone that is complacent in the Biological Science even tell me what a Retinoblastoma Protein, or what Strabismus is? I mean tell me on the spot without looking at Wikipedia. If someone can, it would only be a University Student. Syllabus work is such a waste. I am a 2008 HSC graduate, yet not many people would even care about such things, instead they would squander their grandeur from the face of the Earth, just to gratify their selfish pleasures.
Did you not like the HSC?

Campione

HSC
The HSC should not be studied by both PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SCHOOLS. It only increases the socioeconomic gap between students and societies.

Students that pay $15,000 a year in fees in compared, to perhaps a student paying $700, annually in fees is preposterous.

There is no ignorance in the expression of marginalising which schools are better. Schools very simplicitly, James Ruse, although public, is still a selective school.

To base a UAI off a rank from individuals from varying schools, including public, private/selective and other schools that pay varying ammounts to do the same exams, but in a better school is just pathetic.

Now if you would be able to elucidate this as ignorance, then you are just mentally impaired or lack the sufficient understanding of this matter. Frankly, if students are to go to any sort of school their should be similar facilities and infrastructure placed on all the other operating schools.

I mean come on, how do federal laws operate. Without them there will be anarchy, right? So tell me what is the result of varying schools in our modern time. Literacy and Numeracy rates decreasing, quite appalling, wonder why? Well, the very deductive and verily non-ignorant answer, VARIATIONS IN SCHOOLS.

My point is that the government should make all schools the same, mainly public and private. As we can see many of you will understand that unemployment will increase, because of these reasons. I speak for many people, yet many cannot bare to fathom or contemplate it, correctly..............

dp624

HSC
^^bitter person i presume

My school has utter rubbish facilities and manage to own hard...

look, if you want a high UAI then you had better be prepared to do what it takes. even if it means 22k per year or transferring to a selective school

Campione

HSC
Then it is true then, the Board Of Studies are deceivers, they said that whatever school you go to will not affect your results. I knew that there was falsity. I can seem bitter, but anyone could be when they are frustrated by the stupidity. Not you though.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
Campione said:
Then it is true then, the Board Of Studies are deceivers, they said that whatever school you go to will not affect your results. I knew that there was falsity. I can seem bitter, but anyone could be when they are frustrated by the stupidity. Not you though.
yes, it will affect ur results, but it doesn't necessarily mean u'll do better if u go to a better school.
and even so, the affect wont be too large

dp624

HSC
No it doesnt at all.
It's just the environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)