Why do so many white men date/marry asian women? (1 Viewer)

LonelyWolf

HSC
I don't deny it, nor do I think it matters.
Fuck, I'm going to have to use Godwin's law lol

So it wouldn't matter if Hitler successfully eradicated the Jews? You're happy to see a world rid of non coloured people?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Fuck, I'm going to have to use Godwin's law lol

So it wouldn't matter if Hitler successfully eradicated the Jews? You're happy to see a world rid of non coloured people?
Of course it would matter. Again your equating genocide with cultural mixing, which as hard as it may be for you to comprehend, are different completely.

LonelyWolf

HSC
Of course it would matter. Again your equating genocide with cultural mixing, which as hard as it may be for you to comprehend, are different completely.
'The deliberate killing of a large group of people, esp. those of a particular ethnic group or nation'

It's the same

you guys are way to technical
technical = correct

...ugh

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
'The deliberate killing of a large group of people, esp. those of a particular ethnic group or nation'

It's the same
No, it's not, and textbook definitions, however manipulated they may be in their usage, are not going to save you from this fact.

I am not trying to change your mind, nor do I currently have the time to. But I do think you should step back from the issue as you've presented it for yourself. There's more to it than the destruction of culture, and it certainly doesn't equate to genocide. Do not try and claim to morally high ground on this point.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
races and cultures change all the time, who really gives a fuck?

anne1010

HSC
oh why didnt u go through with it? u led him on didnt u? terrible person!!! :p
he was too clingy lol. i need my space in a relationship and i knew i wouldnt get it.
lol i felt so bad :( esp since hes a good guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)