Why do you start a relationship? (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Airness said:
Horrendous spelling from Dreamerish*~ :)

Oh dear, is the world coming to an end?

I think it's rather constraining to go into a relationship thinking that the other person is the only one and that it will lead to marriage and the two of you living happily ever after.

Just go in it as yourself, assuming nothing and expecting everything.
what horrendous spelling? :rolleyes:

:eek:! horrendous quoting from airness! meh, no surprises there. :p

quit contriving stuff. :p

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
assume nothing, expect everything. I think someone has been watchin too many big brither promos.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Affection. Everyone thrives for affection and the type you get in a relationship you cant get any other way.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
The excitement of being with someone who ur attracted 2 and vice verca.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
buttsekz?????????/!/!?@????????

u start a relationship when u wanna fuck the other person.
well im pretty sure that man in ur sig didnt wanna start a relationship....

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
i started the relationship im in now like 4 and a half years ago, becasue we were young and, hey it was 'cool' to have a bf/gf...

who knew it would actually last this long and we'd actually fall so hard for each other...

although i agree with the threadstarter, if i wasn't with my bf now, i would definently not be in another relationship... were really too young. This is when were meant to live it up...

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Tuggi3 said:
i started the relationship im in now like 4 and a half years ago, becasue we were young and, hey it was 'cool' to have a bf/gf...

who knew it would actually last this long and we'd actually fall so hard for each other...

although i agree with the threadstarter, if i wasn't with my bf now, i would definently not be in another relationship... were really too young. This is when were meant to live it up...
^^ Tru, but not being with ne1 isnt livin it up :(

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
you don't really need a boyfriend to live it up either...isn't being single and 'playing around' just as fun??

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Tuggi3 said:
you don't really need a boyfriend to live it up either...isn't being single and 'playing around' just as fun??
yeah i guess, depends on how often u get some :)

camzilla

HSC
wow I thought I was the only person who thought like that! I mean what's the point when it's not permanent...then i got out of that mind frame and realised that it's experience ya know? and fun times...
marriage...*shudders*

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Nicho said:
Why do you go out with someone, is it with the intention of 'just having fun' or with a view to marriage?
i think one should enter a relationship and keep their options open. i don't think it's necessary to decide whether the relationship is temporary or permanent at any stage except when one has to end it (thus making it temporary), or solidify it (by marriage, or some other sort of de facto situation).

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
WTF??? Jokes. Very valid points but most relationships start with the intention of not lasting more then a week and some extend their time period, kinda like extending a use by date, its bad for you but you still want it.

stainmepink

HSC
Airness said:
You don't go into a relationship with the mentality that it must be permanent. However, a relationship is a way for two people to explore whether there could be the possibility of something more permanent.
If it doesn't work out, they can part ways (hopefully in a civil manner :p). If it's the stuff of dreams, then eventually marriage will come.
But to go into a relationship with the strict idea that it must be something permanent could distort your personality and it won't do you good in the long term.

Oh and Jumb is absolutely right. In the end, it's all about security. Love itself is an emotional security.

true that. its all about security. and if you go into a relationship thinking it will end, chances are it will. just live life to the fullest and show the other person as much love as you can. no regrets

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)