Why does my laptop's battery only last for 3.5 minutes? And how should I fix it? (2 Viewers)

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC
Haha sorry man. It's worked for my (Mac) battery before. Should I go into hiding?
Nah, putting the battery in the fridge is actually what you're meant to do when you don't plan to use it for a while. I think you're meant to drain it first as well. Can't remember.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Despite a laptop being portable, why does everyone prefer it for their studies rather than a computer?? because a computer is cheaper with better specs than a expensive laptop.
Because for some reason i think carrying a PC tower and monitor to a Uni would be rather idiotic.

Bemboka

HSC
Ebay, the solution to all computer problems.

Buy a new battery.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Depending on the manufacturer, the manufacturing date and battery type, you MIGHT be able to get a new battery.

Failing that, congratulations, you have a desktop laptop!
lol i got a laptop that has terrible battery life, i think it lasts for around 3minz? i dont think its repairable, time to get a new battery
its better to just use your warranty to get a new one
oh
well i guess you'll just have to buy a new battery. A laptop running on battery for 3 mins isn't really doing its purpose then anyway! how much would a replacement battery cost around for your laptop??

Bemboka, what do these posts have in common with your last post?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)