Why don't girls like me :( (2 Viewers)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
No but it proves beyond all reasonable doubt that attractive girls like you, because if an attractive girl liked you, you'd go out with her. Hence, totes logical.

I don't need fapping material mate, I'm not you.
But if you do you'll come on here and sulk to us, right?
'Attractive' is a subjective term. What is attractive to you may not be attractive to me. And since when are girls supposed to be the instigators of relationships?

And no, I don't sulk here - you have me confused with the OP, and/or sinophile. But hey, gotta love that hate filter you have going.

M3H

B.a.n.n.e.d
HSC
'Attractive' is a subjective term. What is attractive to you may not be attractive to me. And since when are girls supposed to be the instigators of relationships?

And no, I don't sulk here - you have me confused with the OP, and/or sinophile. But hey, gotta love that hate filter you have going.
can u plz answer my question plz?

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Sinophile is a pretty cool guy. He shoots up universities and doesn't afraid of anything.

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
plz dnt interrupt, this is a very srs question

shadowdude do you have a bf?
No, you have me confused with slide who likes penis.

And sino, no hate - just sayin' that you like spilling your life onto these forums.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Of course not. Have I ever posted a WoT about me meeting a girl or something or opining over a girl? No, I haven't. Two, three paragraphs... max.
You've posted like a billion pages worth.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
2-3 paragraphs at a time, totalling to perhaps... five pages.

Still nowhere near sinophile's amassing.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
You started a whole new thread and the first post was like 5 pages. Involving a story of you becoming a Football manager and then S fucking your brains out.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You started a whole new thread and the first post was like 5 pages. Involving a story of you becoming a Football manager and then S fucking your brains out.
I vaguely recall that for some reason. Not the part about S having sex with me, but... yeah the football manager thing rings a bell.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I think you're really sexy shadowdude.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I vaguely recall that for some reason. Not the part about S having sex with me, but... yeah the football manager thing rings a bell.
Well maybe you stopped writing before it got to that but she came out onto the field after the team you were coaching won or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)