• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Why is it I am now just suddenly happy? (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Casmira said:
when I was in year 8 (2001) phones where huge & rare for kids that age
how old are you 40?

when i was in year 8 , if yuo didnt have a fone you were considered a freak

HSC
SashatheMan said:
how old are you 40?

Sheesh... if you are in Year 8 in 2001, clearly you must be 40 years old...

And no one cares about your ego trips in yr 8, primarily due to the fact that you had an oversize nokia which you weren't allowed to use.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
currysauce said:
This girl i liked, we went to a party together... people were saying stuff all nite that we should hook up etc...

anyway nothing happened, we went our seperate ways last nite. Anywho i just decided to sms her and tell her everything, how i feel etc....

i just feel like a weight has been lifted.... why is this?

Also, she sms'ed back saying at the moment she wants to be friends, but now she wants to go out more and see what happens, whats your interpretation of this, clearly she isn't ignoring me (as has happened in the past)... good sign?

anyway to be honest, i would usually think this is a bad thing, but i happy with her reaction.... why why?
GG stalkerism, seems it paid off.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
SashatheMan said:
You're so full of shit.

I hate it when people disagree just to be assholes. This is a prime example.

Anyway, to the original poster, sms is a fine way of doing it; this way she can keep the message for memories! ;) And I'd say shes just playing it safe. Noone wants to go out with someone when they dont know them well enough because it really is a waste of time. Its like a year 8 relationship (See Sasha, thats called a correct reference to the past) where you're 'boyfriend and girlfriend' but always stay 10 feet away from each other.

Just see how it goes. Good luck! :)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
sms is weak - memories??? pft once u ring her up and talk to her it will leave more of an impression than an sms

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
No, I like sms's... moreso once you're in the relationship and they send you nice ones. But my s/o still has the first sms I sent to him... I think its cute! (And it gives a date, and I'm quite anal when it comes to dates and anniversaries).

Oh, and all the guys I know have crappy memories so they dont remember what they said 3 months ago which meant a lot to me. Another reason why I like sms- to remind them of it allllllll the time! ;) :D

Last edited:

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
yeah but when uve just meet someone and asked them honestly if you have a chance.....its different if ur in a relationship

quite frankly i get sick and tired of talking to the same ppl just as ur anal for times and dates

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)