• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Why is it I am now just suddenly happy? (1 Viewer)

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
This girl i liked, we went to a party together... people were saying stuff all nite that we should hook up etc...

anyway nothing happened, we went our seperate ways last nite. Anywho i just decided to sms her and tell her everything, how i feel etc....

i just feel like a weight has been lifted.... why is this?

Also, she sms'ed back saying at the moment she wants to be friends, but now she wants to go out more and see what happens, whats your interpretation of this, clearly she isn't ignoring me (as has happened in the past)... good sign?

anyway to be honest, i would usually think this is a bad thing, but i happy with her reaction.... why why?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
your happy with the reaction you got from her as she said she wants to spend more time with you so your happy as you think that something might happen.
like sex or something.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
you happy because you are nto gettign ignored, and instead you are spending mroe time with her. now why would'nt you be happier after that result? :D

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
i dunno its wierd, last time i told her i liked her we didn't talk for 2 weeks

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
You had a good night? Is it that unfathomable?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
currysauce said:
This girl i liked, we went to a party together... people were saying stuff all nite that we should hook up etc...

anyway nothing happened, we went our seperate ways last nite. Anywho i just decided to sms her and tell her everything, how i feel etc....

Also, she sms'ed back saying at the moment she wants to be friends, but now she wants to go out more and see what happens, whats your interpretation of this, clearly she isn't ignoring me (as has happened in the past)... good sign?

anyway to be honest, i would usually think this is a bad thing, but i happy with her reaction.... why why?
wow, SMS.
that takes guts, man.

:)

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
BreaKing said:
wow, SMS.
that takes guts, man.

:)

pardon me for not being as forward as some people. I called her this morning and we had a chat... she said we need to spend more time together and see what happens.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
sms is the wimpiest way of telling someone. (also easiest)

lol ask grandor how he asked me out a yr ago :mad: sms is so so gay.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
beccaxx said:
sms is the wimpiest way of telling someone. (also easiest)

lol ask grandor how he asked me out a yr ago :mad: sms is so so gay.
msn is worse, lol.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
yeh got that 2.

:S boys r so stupid.

but i am glad it is workin 4 u curry.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
BreaKing said:
msn is worse, lol.
i got dumped once through an email. (years and years ago)

we lasted two days

then he asked me out again thru msn

rather amusing really.

fucken nerd.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
currysauce said:
yuor happy becuase your doped up on love drugs.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i reckon ure happy cause u finally got to tell the truth, even when u get rejected by girls its the best feelings knowing that somethings off ure chest...even better when ure not rejected but the feeling ure experiencing is the feeling of truth my friend

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
You're happy because you're in denial. You got rejected, you should be feeling like shit. Go eat a tub of ice cream and bitch about something instead of repressing it. Then look learn from your mistakes, so next time you can bang the chick.

beccaxx stop being lame. Your coolness in time-out or something?

wanton-wonton

HSC
currysauce said:

Good luck with your UAI goal. *Referring to your signature*

aj_number_10

HSC
currysauce said:

well first off if u want a betta chance with her stop doin 3u maths as she will really start thinkin ur 2 much of a nerd
just play it easy
i get the feelin shes playn hard 2 get

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)