Why isn't there a thread on the wikileaks "Collateral Murder" video yet? (1 Viewer)

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
Collateral Murder

That's insane. Utterly insane. If I ever meet a US soldier I'm gonna pour acid into his eyes, wash out the sockets with copious amounts of water, and then skull fuck that bastard.

HSC
The cameras did look like weapons, and who drives into a firefight with their kids lol?

Support our troops!

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
The cameras did look like weapons, and who drives into a firefight with their kids lol?

Support our troops!
Camera's looked nothing like weapons. I'd have thought that when engaging with deadly force, that you make sure that cylinder that resembles a myriad of objects is actually a weapon.

Only morons join the military - as evidenced by their dialogue during the video.
"Dat's some nice shootin' boy!"
"Thanks bro. Look at him crawl olol he dead!"

pman

Banned
HSC
they were fuzzy objects...looked nothing like a bloody rpg and i have no idea how you can mistake a bloody tv camera for an ak-47

HSC
Little Muslim children have been known to have their insides fitted with rocket weapons so that poster isn't too far off..

Weapons is a funny word.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Collateral Murder

That's insane. Utterly insane. If I ever meet a US soldier I'm gonna pour acid into his eyes, wash out the sockets with copious amounts of water, and then skull fuck that bastard.
who cares bro

america rules

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
Seemed more like those troops were sitting on a couch playing video games.

Fucking chilling.

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
I like the part when the tank comes in

"Shit. I think I just ran over a body!"
"Niiice"

Bloody creepy.
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

HSC
That guy on the corner did look like a guy with an rpg

shooting at people picking up wounded is a bit :$

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
yeah from a distance it could have been mistaken for one, but you know, they probably should have been absolutely sure before they killed an innocent person.

jarkler

HSC
Yeah it looked like something that could resemble a weapon, a RPG or whatever, but how could they even find out? And how far away is the helicopter?

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
if they couldn't find out then it's simple, you don't kill. i see a man outside holding a stick. HOLY SHIT HE MIGHT ATTACK ME! ENGAGE ENGAGE!

plus they were surrounded by people that weren't holding "weapons"
plusi really don't think it looked like an rpg at all, but hey, what do i know i'm not in the military (nor have i killed any reporters)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
if they couldn't find out then it's simple, you don't kill. i see a man outside holding a stick. HOLY SHIT HE MIGHT ATTACK ME! ENGAGE ENGAGE!

plus they were surrounded by people that weren't holding "weapons"
plusi really don't think it looked like an rpg at all, but hey, what do i know i'm not in the military (nor have i killed any reporters)
Bombings/mass killings are filmed and used as propaganda by extremists.

People holding AK47's in a group of randoms and someone filming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)