• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Why they ban the Mexican Wave? (1 Viewer)

Chelsea FC

HSC
N/A
I just dont understand these wankers who have banned the wave. I don't see any harm it does. Its just pathetic Cricket Australia overreacting.

Bunch of wankers

HSC
It's because when people do the mexican wave they throw more than just their hands up in the air...There's nothing wrong with the wave itself but people throw shit in the air and people are complaining.

Skeeta

HSC
watatank said:
It's because when people do the mexican wave they throw more than just their hands up in the air...There's nothing wrong with the wave itself but people throw shit in the air and people are complaining.
Exactly, its not the wave, but the morons that go OTT, and throw everything they own in the air - full drinks, phones etc.

sk1001

HSC
Because it initiates yobbo hooliganism, which is about 10 times worse than "sokkah riotz"

BlackDragon

HSC
Though a few sacrificed themselves at yesterdays game in order to start the waves. They were going all the time.

^___^
HSC
man, those cunts would still throw shit around with or without the wave, i don't see the point of banning it..

you might as well go big brother style and try to catch who is throwing shit around

sk1001

HSC
Exphate said:
LOL! Are you fucking kidding me?

Theyve had to can games in Italy and had to suspend a match just this week because of "sokkah riots". Fucking idiots with flares and warring in the stands lol.

Yeh. Okay. Yobbo hoolaginism > sokkah riots.

Lol.
Actually I was referring to the game between Melbourne and Adelaide across town. Do you really feel you're in direct competition with a league on the otherside of the world?

I'll give you some statistics you halfwit.
Cricket.
192 ejected, 21 for Mexican Wave activity

Football.
3 ejected

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
I used to get soaked in beer but I don't care as usually the atmosphere is so enjoyable and people are still starting them and the whole crowd joins in, they can't throw us all out.

sk1001

HSC
sunjet said:
I used to get soaked in beer but I don't care as usually the atmosphere is so enjoyable and people are still starting them and the whole crowd joins in, they can't throw us all out.
You really think that's beer?

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
haha.. maybe he's tasted it. and it WAS beer...

;)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
sk1001 said:
You really think that's beer?
Yeah, because I, as most true blue Aussies, enjoy nothing more than to sit down at the SCG with a frosty glass of my own urine.

Fuck you're a moron.

sk1001

HSC
withoutaface said:
Yeah, because I, as most true blue Aussies, enjoy nothing more than to sit down at the SCG with a frosty glass of my own urine.

Fuck you're a moron.
Infidel, please. You do actually know people urinate in bottles, which are subsequently thrown in the air during the Mexican wave? Do not try and deny the fact this does not occur, because it is a known fact it does. Taco man seems to have the jist...

sk1001

HSC
Exphate said:
A whole game being canned due to riots < 192 out of what 40000 being ejected?

K
Perhaps you should take that paper bag off your head. That or learn to read. Once again you seem to be comparing your game of cricket to that of a football league on the other side of the world. I don't recall the Adelaide vs Melbourne game being cancelled. You have no defence.

192 ejected vs 3 ejected.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
err yes there is a distinct difference in smell between beer and urine.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
sk1001 said:
Ever heard of mixing?
Spectator 1: Hmm, it seems my beer is now half full.
Spectator 2: You know what seems like a good, sound, logical idea to me?
Spectator 1: Drink the remainder because I paid massively inflated cricket ground prices for it?
Spectator 2: No, that'd be just stupid. You should pee in the cup in the middle of a crowded stand so the cup's full again.
Spectator 1: Fuck you're a genius.

sk1001

HSC
withoutaface said:
Spectator 1: Hmm, it seems my beer is now half full.
Spectator 2: You know what seems like a good, sound, logical idea to me?
Spectator 1: Drink the remainder because I paid massively inflated cricket ground prices for it?
Spectator 2: No, that'd be just stupid. You should pee in the cup in the middle of a crowded stand so the cup's full again.
Spectator 1: Fuck you're a genius.
Mixing in the air? Intoxicated, derelict yobboes at the cricket rarely have the gusto to stand up and go to the toilet. Solution: piss in a bottle. Common toerag behavior at the cricket...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)