Why? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
World makes me crazy. If i was a major disability, i wouldn't be here.
i'm trying to offer you useful advice

you should try getting a girlfriend before you worry about this stuff, lol

charlesdinio

HSC
Matt, it's all personal preference.

Some people wait until the're married.. or in love?

Others have sex the second they physically can.. theres no right or wrong.

Do what you want, when you want. Its not something you can even dicuss.

Right and wrong comes into it if your holding out for religious reasons - if not - do it when you want..

jordankuai22

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Why a lot of people lose their virginity when they don't love each others? Answer this question seriously! Careful what you are going to say.

The point i'm a virgin, and i knew theres more non virgins than virgins out there at age between 13-19. Theres are alot of 'speciality' is missed. Sex is fun, but serious. The right person for you (gf/bf) should be fair to lose virginity together?

I never would find any one girl who is right and plus a virgin, but i able to find the right ones but not a virgin! And it's pretty young to have sex at constant rate.

I think it could get worse, even twice or more people under 18 having sex with a wrong one dramatically increase in near future.
stfu and die troll.

Evilo

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Why a lot of people lose their virginity when they don't love each others? Answer this question seriously! Careful what you are going to say.

The point i'm a virgin, and i knew theres more non virgins than virgins out there at age between 13-19. Theres are alot of 'speciality' is missed. Sex is fun, but serious. The right person for you (gf/bf) should be fair to lose virginity together?

I never would find any one girl who is right and plus a virgin, but i able to find the right ones but not a virgin! And it's pretty young to have sex at constant rate.

I think it could get worse, even twice or more people under 18 having sex with a wrong one dramatically increase in near future.
Who cares dude - its their life they can do what they like. It's your virginity - you can do what you want with yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)