Will I ever get another gf :( (2 Viewers)

Will I ever have another gf

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
FoodForThought said:
Do you go places much?? go to parties, pubs, taverns, nightclubs, whatever your thing is - meet people... lots of people...

Me and mates dare each other to sy stupud shit to people, or ask them to something stupid. It does one of two things
1. Makes us all laugh and at someone doing something stupid or one of us getting rejected or punched
2. They do/dont do it, but they are curious, and come over and talk to us.

It has its flaws, like possible trouble and usually a complete loss of whatever small amount of dignity an 18yr old has, but the fun outwieghs the flaw.

Hell, i live in sydney. I met my girlfriend when i was absolutely pissed in a park in noosa. a mate jumped off a balcony and they thought he fell - that got them out.. then we pretended we were bushes. Then their parents came... but we went back the next day and actually talked soberish. The rest is history.. we lasted 14 months but are still good friends.

Moral of this long, tired, semi mumble - stupidity brings attention, and attention can bring whatever you want it to :p
Hahha I'm the most stupid crazy guy ever. Hell, ask drownthecrow. or anyone who knows me. i mostly go to nightclubs, however i have this wierd problem whereby I have no confidence (no matter how wasted) in actually trying to pick up a girl. At parties, it's all good. I'm a very likeable guy. But I just can't at nightclubs (which is where i generally tend to go).

stazi

Nightman
HSC
jooobl said:
then y is it so hard to reel one in ?
im not sure? i always carry all my awards and certificates around with me when i go to places to pick up. I just pull them out along with my penis. Why does that scare them away? I need a girl's opinion. If a guy did that to me I'd be flattered.

HSC
stazi said:
Hahha I'm the most stupid crazy guy ever. Hell, ask drownthecrow. or anyone who knows me. i mostly go to nightclubs, however i have this wierd problem whereby I have no confidence (no matter how wasted) in actually trying to pick up a girl. At parties, it's all good. I'm a very likeable guy. But I just can't at nightclubs (which is where i generally tend to go).
AHA!! thats the problem... go to a tavern, pub.. something less formal and dressy. That way you can actually do something stupid... I wouldnt last an hour in a nightclub... actually i lasted about 20 mins last time the first and only time.

But yes.. you can also play pool while your thinking up stupidity... in fact - get ralphs 100th issue.... they have a weekend thing - adapt it to a pub or street wander

stazi

Nightman
HSC
FoodForThought said:
AHA!! thats the problem... go to a tavern, pub.. something less formal and dressy. That way you can actually do something stupid... I wouldnt last an hour in a nightclub... actually i lasted about 20 mins last time the first and only time.

But yes.. you can also play pool while your thinking up stupidity... in fact - get ralphs 100th issue.... they have a weekend thing - adapt it to a pub or street wander
my mate and I just always seem to go to this club we love that plays actually good music (none of that dj crap).
problem is that I have a fear of rejection.

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
i'm a girl, and your approach is tad bit too up-front

maybe not so quick with the whipping out of male jiggly bits ?

with those photos your put there, i bet heaps of bos posters are hot for you right now too, just do what you did in those photos, at parties,,, dont let girls know ur afraid of rejection

HSC
stazi said:
my mate and I just always seem to go to this club we love that plays actually good music (none of that dj crap).
problem is that I have a fear of rejection.
see.. with my plan you cant actually get rejected - all you can loose is your dignity with a chick... maybe a couple of skin cells or teeth is she slaps really really really hard. the likelyhood of that is minimal... so it will most likely be it'll work or you'll be havin a laugh....

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
stazi said:
But I just can't at nightclubs (which is where i generally tend to go).
who pick up in clubs shithead??? :p unless your desperate or you want the chick to slap the shit out of you
and darl, you’re shallow if you’re looking for a gfs in the club

stazi

Nightman
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
who pick up in clubs shithead??? :p unless your desperate or you want the chick to slap the shit out of you
and darl, you’re shallow if you’re looking for a gfs in the club
no, im looking for sex in a nightclub.
however, i havent found a girl id want as a gf since last april (and we all know what happened with catherine)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
FoodForThought said:
see.. with my plan you cant actually get rejected - all you can loose is your dignity with a chick... maybe a couple of skin cells or teeth is she slaps really really really hard. the likelyhood of that is minimal... so it will most likely be it'll work or you'll be havin a laugh....
hahah but thats still rejected.
i do dickhead things to guys instead. like the cabdriver last night (look up NS for my story :p )

HSC
no - its not rejection - its human nature not to do what you ask them to do - the fact that they do it means you struck a cord with them - call it a unique way of asking some unknown kick out... like with my previous example... getting pissed, getting a mate to jump of a balcony, pretending youra bush just saying 'im a bush.. im camoflagued' and then coming back the next day and starting to talk is not the general way to get to know someone... remeber - first impressions stick... its better to be remembered as a funny wierd guy than a desperate 'i need sex' guy

stazi

Nightman
HSC
FoodForThought said:
no - its not rejection - its human nature not to do what you ask them to do - the fact that they do it means you struck a cord with them - call it a unique way of asking some unknown kick out... like with my previous example... getting pissed, getting a mate to jump of a balcony, pretending youra bush just saying 'im a bush.. im camoflagued' and then coming back the next day and starting to talk is not the general way to get to know someone... remeber - first impressions stick... its better to be remembered as a funny wierd guy than a desperate 'i need sex' guy
ahhaha people do know me as the funny wierd guy though. i think that's actually the problem. thats the first impression people get off me.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
jooobl said:
I don't do threesomes

and yes I am hot, but lucky for me I have an airconditioner HAHAahahah, no...
Do you at least do anal? Are you asian?

HSC
stazi said:
ahhaha people do know me as the funny wierd guy though. i think that's actually the problem. thats the first impression people get off me.
can you actually be serious tho... there has to be a balance... you cant just be a tool 24/7... thats not good.

I regard myself as extremely annoying when im out... we had a shoe stealing comp at a party once... you just run up to someone.. steal their shoe and throw it in a stash - whoever has the most wins :p However - i can also be normal - you tell me to stop or not to do something seriously and i probably wont do it (maybe) also - if there is no alcohol or its just a bunch of mates together im rather civilised.

Its the balance....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)