Will I ever get another gf :( (1 Viewer)

Will I ever have another gf

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
stazi said:
Hahha I'm the most stupid crazy guy ever. Hell, ask drownthecrow. or anyone who knows me. i mostly go to nightclubs, however i have this wierd problem whereby I have no confidence (no matter how wasted) in actually trying to pick up a girl. At parties, it's all good. I'm a very likeable guy. But I just can't at nightclubs (which is where i generally tend to go).
haha ill back that, but not stupid just crazy... hell if i said some of the things you get away with id be dead haha

to 6 bikers crazy looking metal fans: "its ok i love the cock, any cock"
*me standing there thinking oh god im going to die* haha good times

night clubs arnt the place to be after a girlfriend though... random hookups yes, relationships? rarely

but yes i think confidance has heaps to do with it...

aaaman

Banned
HSC
FoodForThought said:
see.. that takes all the fun out of it...
not unless your the guy who found it lmao such as seen in the attachment....

stazi

Nightman
HSC
FoodForThought said:
can you actually be serious tho... there has to be a balance... you cant just be a tool 24/7... thats not good.

I regard myself as extremely annoying when im out... we had a shoe stealing comp at a party once... you just run up to someone.. steal their shoe and throw it in a stash - whoever has the most wins :p However - i can also be normal - you tell me to stop or not to do something seriously and i probably wont do it (maybe) also - if there is no alcohol or its just a bunch of mates together im rather civilised.

Its the balance....
Yeah I'm the same. However not that many people see my serious side. I'm very deep and dare I say intelligent. I just love making people laugh though.

aaaman said:
RSVP.com is where you should be but however if your mates see it. u will b labelled as a loser
I personally wouldn't do it, because i'd consider myself a loser if I use it.

jooobl said:
Im not asian
and your icky :mad:

no wonder u dont have a gf
hahaha. no, im kidding. i assumed that you'd know me from the forum and have been exposed to my plethora of kinky bum bum sex jokes. you should post a pic of yourself.

HSC
jooobl said:
Im not asian
and your icky :mad:

no wonder u dont have a gf
see.. you just fucked up your chances with another potential girlfriend :p

dude.. refrain form the sexual.. find comedy is somethign else... kissing is acceptable tool of stupididty.. nothing more. i.e. at the pub you get a mate to walk over to a chick and say 'i bet him $50 you'd kiss him by the end of the night... do it and i'll give you $30' and even that is stretching the line...

shit.. i just thought that one up then to fit the senario... i gotta try that... BoS is where stupidity is born

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Most girls are sluts and want to have sex, give them an excuse like constantly tell them 'woah you are so wasted, can u even remember what's going on?"

Then, anal them.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
aaaman said:
not unless your the guy who found it lmao such as seen in the attachment....
hahahahha Ryan Dick. WHat a dick. Mr_Smooth. HAHAHAHAHAH!

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Most girls are sluts and want to have sex, give them an excuse like constantly tell them 'woah you are so wasted, can u even remember what's going on?"

Then, anal them.
ur 1 sick, strange and sad little man

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:

Then, anal them.
hahahahahah i love you. up the bumbum.

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
hahaha. no, im kidding. i assumed that you'd know me from the forum and have been exposed to my plethora of kinky bum bum sex jokes. you should post a pic of yourself.

ha ha ha i sort of gathered that, i wasn't going to take you seriously after seeing that avatar you had, that you coincidentally changed after I mentioned it.

and post a picture of myself? oh god, i'm afraid you'll stalk me

HSC
aaaman said:
ur 1 sick, strange and sad little man
id go so far as to say he should be removed from society.. or maybe put somewhere so we can all laugh at him... or we can put him in a giant foam bubble forever and throw him at things...

Personally i go for the third option...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
jooobl said:
ha ha ha i sort of gathered that, i wasn't going to take you seriously after seeing that avatar you had, that you coincidentally changed after I mentioned it.

and post a picture of myself? oh god, i'm afraid you'll stalk me
well considering that stalking people is pretty wierd and fucked up. plus i dont know where you live etc etc.
i showed you mine, now you show me yours. :eek:

aaaman

Banned
HSC
FoodForThought said:
id go so far as to say he should be removed from society.. or maybe put somewhere so we can all laugh at him... or we can put him in a giant foam bubble forever and throw him at things...

Personally i go for the third option...
agreed indeed :)

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
me @ my year 10 formal. that is all.... I'm so caked in make up no one will be able to recognise me Mwahahaha

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
oh wait, got it to work :eek:

you should come to the bos meetup on friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)