Will I ever get another gf :( (1 Viewer)

Will I ever have another gf

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberal Scum

Banned
HSC
stazi said:
you must be at least this left wing to come to the meat up:

<----
If that means slightly left of complete anarcho capitalism then I'm in.

Acid

HSC
Haha Stas - you crack me up. :)

Don't worry, im having similar troubles since I got dumped about 3 mths ago. Not that hard to find girls to have a one night/week fling with, but VERY hard to find relationship material!

I go clubbing a lot too (I haven't seen you in ages dude - come to UN one Saturday night), but I guess i'm too shy to talk to ppl as well.

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/1171/vadimashaigoryu4nc.jpg <-- All three of us lookin to meet new ppl - i'm the one in the middle. Someone hook us up! :)

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Joobl: youre really pretty.

Stas: I think you worry too much. Most girls like a confident guy, so if you just act confident they wont know the difference. Most people just act confident, even when theyre shit scared inside... so the lesson is: Pretend!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Acid said:
Haha Stas - you crack me up. :)

Don't worry, im having similar troubles since I got dumped about 3 mths ago. Not that hard to find girls to have a one night/week fling with, but VERY hard to find relationship material!

I go clubbing a lot too (I haven't seen you in ages dude - come to UN one Saturday night), but I guess i'm too shy to talk to ppl as well.

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/1171/vadimashaigoryu4nc.jpg <-- All three of us lookin to meet new ppl - i'm the one in the middle. Someone hook us up! :)
hahahhh it's vadim, you and Igor. Yeah haven't seen you guys for ages. I don't really like places like the UN though. I'm more a Club 77 kid. Although I may check out UN in the holidays as I'll have too mcuh spare time.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
nick1048 said:
no one hot actually says they're hot, ya freak.
What do u mean? But I layk have all those awards and shit. I was also voted most elligible bachelor by Rove McAnus (it's like the rove mcManus, except for gay guys)

HSC
PerfectByNature said:
ummm.... no. she posted a pic.
i was thinking that.. but i decided against posting it because its soo simple it seem inconcievable someone would be able to assume it :p

Acid

HSC
stazi said:
I'm more a Club 77 kid. Although I may check out UN in the holidays as I'll have too mcuh spare time.
OMG - don't tell me you go to club 77! It looks like a basement with all these grungey, alternative punk, gothic and other weird types of people. Not to mention the crap music. No wonder you haven't been picking up!

Whatever floats your boat I guess. :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Acid said:
OMG - don't tell me you go to club 77! It looks like a basement with all these grungey, alternative punk, gothic and other weird types of people. Not to mention the crap music. No wonder you haven't been picking up!

Whatever floats your boat I guess. :)
haha that's my kinda shit :eek: I've never really seen any goths though. Also friday is pretty fashionable trendy people with Dj stuff (some djs who had a ministry of sound CD released). I prefer other days with indie and 80s music.

stamos

sellout
HSC
dude what the fuck

why would you do something like this so random usyders think that you're a complete tool

stazi

Nightman
HSC
stamos said:
dude what the fuck

why would you do something like this so random usyders think that you're a complete tool
if you read through the whole thread you'll realise why. 95% of this thread is me being sarcastic and cracking jokes. 5% of it may be true (as in I wanted some tips to work on confidence when picking up at clubs, rather than the girlfriend element).

HSC
N/A
stamos said:
dude what the fuck

there is more to life than caring about what other people think of you.

he is having some fun.

grow up.

HSC
stamos said:
dude what the fuck

lighten up.. your on the internet.. no one really cares all that much. They may say they care just to spark up an interesting arguement to lighten up their day... but in reality they dont give a shit. You seem to serious.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
FoodForThought said:
i was thinking that.. but i decided against posting it because its soo simple it seem inconcievable someone would be able to assume it :p
hahahahahah, true. i was wondering why they would think that.... but then they obviously didnt read the rest of the thread.

HSC
N/A
why would you get flamed?

a lot of people react like you.

you have to realise that some people (like me too) are completely comfortable with themselves and willing to make a fool of themselves in public.

If you aren't prepared to, fine.

But don't go judging others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)