Will my N-determination be recorded/ affect HSC eligibility ??? (1 Viewer)

bluebutterfly33

HSC
Hello
so I recently got sent an N-determination warning for a subject I am planning to drop, which I do outside of school. They sent me some HW which is all I need to do if I want to get rid of the N-determination but that means I will have to go do the assessment too which I have not prepared for ahaha.
The thing is that I currently do 14 units. So this subject will not remotely effect my hsc eligibility if I do poorly in it. However I have read on some sites that an N-determination means that you are completely ineligible ????

If I drop this subject will my N-determination be recorded / How the hell does this affect me lol

:headbang: time to go tafe

bluebutterfly33

HSC
Your record each year gets reset last year I got few N-Determination warning and as year 12 started it went away. Even if you get a warning in year 12 nothing matters much as long as you get that atar. For example, I want to get into engineering and I have a N-Determination warning in English and 2 N-Determination warning in Physics but I get 93 atar I will get selected no matter what. Just make sure you dont get 3 N-Determination warning in same subject as then your subject will be counted as not satisfactorily completed. Since you are dropping it then you can get N-Determination(yes I mean N-Determination not warning) and nothing will happen you just cant continue it in year 12 and you will still go to year 12 with your 12 units. There is one downside though if you need reference your teachers might say against you about hardworking stuff but if you are getting admission solely on atar then you will be fine.
Thank you this is great to hear : )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)