• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Will This Ruin My dreams And Aspirations Of Becoming An Engineer? (1 Viewer)

DanMan1234

HSC
Hi, today i had a test for maths advanced it was a formal assessment and it was so hard so i ripped a few pages and put it in my pocket (with the bad intention that i might have the opportunity of retaking because the teacher might of thought he lost them) later in the day he called me out of class and confronted me and i came clean, he said i am getting a N-Award and he said he was flagging me for "academic misconduct" to NESA ( can someone explain what that is), the main question i have is if this problem will affect my early entry opportunities or even me taking the HSC

DanMan1234

HSC
Hi, today i had a test for maths advanced it was a formal assessment and it was so hard so i ripped a few pages and put it in my pocket (with the bad intention that i might have the opportunity of retaking because the teacher might of thought he lost them) later in the day he called me out of class and confronted me and i came clean, he said i am getting a N-Award and he said he was flagging me for "academic misconduct" to NESA ( can someone explain what that is), the main question i have is if this problem will affect my early entry opportunities or even me taking the HSC
I am Year 11 currently

cossine

HSC
Most likely he is trying to scare you.

Scrambled

HSC
what did I just read-
For the N-award part, you'll be fine I think(at least at my school you have to accumulate multiple to outright fail a subject). As for the "academic misconduct" part, I honestly have no idea - Imma assume that if this is the first time all is well?

HSC
I got a n-award at the start of year 11 but i am now doing engineering at uni. I reckon don't stress too much about this however do start studying better. It is not the end of the world.

DanMan1234

HSC
ye, i get it, it is stupid but my plan was that he might think he lost the papers and make me re-take the exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)