Wimbledon 2009 !!! (1 Viewer)

Predator78

HSC
Hewitt is on tomorrow night.
As far as I can see there is no mens matches tonight beside the doubles.

Drewx

HSC
What's pathethic is that in Murray's 4th round the crowd was crazy and yet we had stewards stopping Aussie fanatics from cheering loudly. Pathetic Wimbledon organisers!
What are you talking about when did that happen?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
A Williams v Williams final again will be teh boring.
The fatter one stacked it and flashed her knickers. Highlight of the tennis news, imo.

HSC
A Williams v Williams final again will be teh boring.
The fatter one stacked it and flashed her knickers. Highlight of the tennis news, imo.
lol.

Williams sisters are meeting in the semis though; so one of them will face Safina or Dementieva in the final.

HSC
lol.

Williams sisters are meeting in the semis though; so one of them will face Safina or Dementieva in the final.
no they're not..williams sisters are on opposite sides of draw
safina v venus
dementieva v serena

hope dementieva wins it

akrinis

HSC
What are you talking about when did that happen?
During the 4th Round, when Hewitt vs Stepanek. The Aussie fanatics were making a lot of noise and a steward had to come out and told them to be quiet.

Then, next thing you know, all the Poms were going nuts for every point Andy Murray won in his 4th round match.

Clearly that's hypocritical and it shows the tournament organizers' favoritism of Murray?

Drewx

HSC
During the 4th Round, when Hewitt vs Stepanek. The Aussie fanatics were making a lot of noise and a steward had to come out and told them to be quiet.

Then, next thing you know, all the Poms were going nuts for every point Andy Murray won in his 4th round match.

Clearly that's hypocritical and it shows the tournament organizers' favoritism of Murray?
Ok I see your point but its ok if you do it after the point. The Aussies might be told off because they were cheering during the point. That would really be the only reason the steward would have might told them off. You might be right about the favoritism but you have to remember it is a British tournament they are going to naturally favour their own. It not like the Aussies don't go nuts for every point Hewitt wins at Australian Open. It just one of those things that happen at large event like this nothing to get your nickers in a twist about.

akrinis

HSC
Ok I see your point but its ok if you do it after the point. The Aussies might be told off because they were cheering during the point. That would really be the only reason the steward would have might told them off. You might be right about the favoritism but you have to remember it is a British tournament they are going to naturally favour their own. It not like the Aussies don't go nuts for every point Hewitt wins at Australian Open. It just one of those things that happen at large event like this nothing to get your nickers in a twist about.
They were cheering after the point. Yes, you can expect the Aussie Open to favor Aussie players too, but at least we don't diss other fanatics or try to stop the crowd from really getting into the action.

Hope Hewitt continues his run tonight and hopefully he can make the Semis. :)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Should be a ripper tonight - hopefully Hewitt can take advantage of the opportunities that may arise and perhaps Karlovic may present a new surprise to Fed as well.

Hypermelon

HSC
safina can never deliver whhen she has to. she always gets creamed when she reaches the finals.

i want dementieva to beat serena

and i want to see an epic 3 setter played in the semis or final for once

and go Lleyton!!

HSC
safina can never deliver whhen she has to. she always gets creamed when she reaches the finals.

i want dementieva to beat serena

and i want to see an epic 3 setter played in the semis or final for once

and go Lleyton!!

I agree about Safina. Although I don't think Dementieva has won a grand slam yet (although she did take out the Olympics).

All Williams final would probably be the highest quality.

HSC
Federer's up 7-5 6-3 5-5 against Karlovic

Haas ahead of Djokovic 7-5 7-6; upset on the cards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)