wont be there on enrollment day (1 Viewer)

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Is it possible to accept your offer for a usyd degree online? As I will be away o/s, and no-one cbf going to uni to enroll for me :(

Help?

Thanks

Skeeta

HSC
if you're oversea's i think you get the university to do it by proxy. Its more complicated, but i'd ring the university about it.

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
The only way to accept your USYD offer is to turn up to enrolment or get someone to do it for you ('proxy enrolment'). Bit of a bummer, it's true, but it's currently the only option.

I_F

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah, u need to do it via proxy enrolement, so find somebody trustworthy and get ur subject choices sorted out sooner rather than later

zeek

HSC
25th January is for enrollments and 17th is for the offers.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
well they said if you can't proxy then you will have to ring them. Might ring them from singapore tomorrow. Or I might manipulate my preferences so I get the course in the final round (hoping that there are spots)...... As the date for enrolling in final round is 9th Feb.

Skeeta

HSC
You can actually get the university to do it by proxy FOR you. ie) If you cant get anyone to do it for you, the uni can do it i think.

BUT its a last resort

The only reason i know this is because a girl i made friends with in first year lived in broken hill, and did it this way because everyone she knew lived there.

EDIT: i THINK that's what happened. Either way. Ring the uni.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Skeeta said:
You can actually get the university to do it by proxy FOR you. ie) If you cant get anyone to do it for you, the uni can do it i think.

BUT its a last resort

The only reason i know this is because a girl i made friends with in first year lived in broken hill, and did it this way because everyone she knew lived there.

EDIT: i THINK that's what happened. Either way. Ring the uni.
Yeah thats what the website implied. Either way I need to ring them as half my family is in london and the other half in rural asia.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
can you enrol before the 25th? or is that the only day? only i was thinking of popping in on my birthday which is the day before, seeing as how i should be in the vicinity anyway.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
can you enrol before the 25th? or is that the only day? only i was thinking of popping in on my birthday which is the day before, seeing as how i should be in the vicinity anyway.
Enrolment goes over several days, but you don't get a choice as to when you go. Each course has a scheduled time.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ill do it for $50 for ya.
as for payments after VSU, you may still have to pay the building contribution fund (additional to my fees)

edit: im a jew

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Ennaybur said:
um.. that's kinda fucked they don't tell you.. considering SOME of us (losers) have to book plane tix etc ... :(
You could cum down on the train like plebians such as myself do :(

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
hay guys...the usyd site is confusing my tired brain atm. exactly what kind of fees/charges will we have to pay on enrolment day? i'm assuming you can choose to defer your course payments but is there anything else we'll have to pay for? lol just don't wanna be caught out with like 10 bucks on me on the day...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)