Working up to B psych (1 Viewer)

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Re: questions re: UAI and psychology

Yeah, obviously. Just pointing out that your hallowed university is not unique when requiring honours for postgraduate entrance, which dolbinau did not mention or know in their post.

Somebody's cranky today ;). Chill out, it's only the internet.

X

xeuyrawp

ambermorn said:
Yeah, obviously. Just pointing out that your hallowed university is not unique when requiring honours for postgraduate entrance, which dolbinau did not mention or know in their post.
He has zero experience and knowledge of uni and, like you, noone really cares what he has to say. So don't worry what he did or did not mention, as I doubt anyone's going to take his advice. Keep up the hard work, though. :)

dolbinau

HSC
Oh, I did mean if you did the diploma you'd go elsewhere.

But, I'm not trying to be condescending or the likes you seem..offended?

Strangely it seems regurgitating information found on the MQ website that other people didn't see/look for themselves makes them "masters of the universe" :sleep:. This is just silly.

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Referring to lionking there champ, and his comment knowing all about the effects of CSP places on UAI movement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)