Worst/Funny sexual experience (1 Viewer)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
never had a sexual experience BUT...
my friend did a huge fart once in the heat of the moment
apparently that was beyond embaressing and it put him off from wanting to have sex with her
thats my story

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
2 minutes of drunk sex under emilys house and then he got draught droop and i cracked up....

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
natstar said:
I havent but my friends bf was wanking and wanted to cum on her chest, but instead missed it and cumme din her eye
A friend of mine went limp while havin sex and his condom came off and got stuck "in" the chick...
Dun ask me how it happen :p

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
Dash said:
A friend of mine went limp while havin sex and his condom came off and got stuck "in" the chick...
Dun ask me how it happen :p
hahaha so she laughed at you?

Collin

HSC
N/A
I was giving myself a handjob and then my brother walked in, end of story.

69^boi

HSC
N/A
lol same but it was my dad....he said'son if you keep doing that you'll go blind'

Collin

HSC
N/A
Dad? .. hmm, that's gotta be worse. :/

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i sed the wrong name :(

i dun think that needed much explanation

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
once i was hooking up with this guy i was seeing, and he started wanking himself, so i turned my back on him.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
my ex boyfriend stayed over one night, and we went back to his place early the next morning cause they were moving and i was helping pack. he didnt have time to get changed so he went in his pyjamas. his mum met as the door and just looked at him and he said "her mum made us sleep in different rooms" and she said "i dont mind as long as youre using protection" at the time it was shame cause his mum is a bit older than most mums.

and my current boyfriend and i had like the house to ourselves one evening and we had had sex and fell asleep under the cover naked. after i went home the next morning his mum goes "i came in to say good night and tell you i was home and all i could see was your hairy arse hanging out the edge of the bed! dont turn my house into a sex spot."
another time theyd gone out and come home while we were at it and we wer rushing to put clothes on and i only had a shirt on and was lying under his doona cause theyd walked in the house, and his mum and 13 yr old bro walked in with him in a pair of shorts both of us puffing and redfaced and me covering myself up cause i still didnt have a bra on which was rather noticable........

other than those experiences, nothing has been bad or funny, and they were just memorbale not even bad

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i fell over while making out.. lost the mood totally..

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
My girlfriend fell off the bed once.

hatty

Banned
natstar said:
I havent but my friends bf was wanking and wanted to cum on her chest, but instead missed it and cumme din her eye
i can gaurantee you that he did not miss, he hit his target right where he aimed for :)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
a male friend of mine went to jump on his girlfriends bed in enthusiasm and broke one the wooden slats in her bed, in half.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I don't think I have had any terrible experiences, just like family walking in and stuff, nice and embarrassing.....a lot of close calls to, we were doing it on the dining room floor when my mum came downstairs, ive never put my pants on so fast in my life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)