Worst/Funny sexual experience (1 Viewer)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
once my friend slept at her boyfriends house, and the next morning at breakfast his mum said in front of his whole family whod she only just met "i know what you 2 were getting up to last night, i couldnt slept cos i could hear the bed sqeaking"

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
lol that would definently take home the gold! shit thatd be so akward! i hope your friend recovered.....id never go back.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
lol, those 2 have been together for almost 4 years now, but she doesent get on with his mother at all

Krippeld

Just a few...

1) We were at her house doing it in the living room, listening to music. Her sister was in the house, but asleep. Her sister woke up and walked in. Luckily we were under the blankets, so I just pulled out and lay down next to her. We were both lying there with no pants on, and she calmly explained away the blanket, the music, and my fast motions to get off from on top of her. Her sister bought it.
2) We were sixty-nining once when her phone went off. It was her brother wanting to know when she'd be home. She was there talking all rational, totally naked with my head abover her crotch and my dick an inch or so from her face.
3) I once went downstairs after she'd gone home with a stain on the bottom of my shirt...my mother pointed it out to everyone...never have sex with a shirt on!
4) I once got really dry skin and my hands started cracking and bleeding. She came over and I fingered her. We were lying there afterwards, and my right hand was behind her head. I happened to look over at my right hand and it was soaked in blood, and my pillow hand a bloody, smelly handprint on it.

That's all I can remember right now.

Last edited:

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
ive had the cousins from up the road come into the house and barge into the room demanding to have spiderman toys... arrrgggh so embarrassing

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
A mate of mine got filmed with his girl..

by her parents!

Krippeld

Someone started a similar rumour about me and my girlfriend. It was wierd, because her parents didn't like us sitting on the lounge together :s

ChevyJoe

HSC
N/A
_muse_ said:
ive had the cousins from up the road come into the house and barge into the room demanding to have spiderman toys... arrrgggh so embarrassing
LMAO.. thats gold!

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Once my girlfriend and I were practicing auto-asphyxiation, i was too involved in my orgasm, the belt around her neck was too tight, now she's sleeping with the fishes.

Still feel a bit bad to this day.

Krippeld

Soma said:
Once my girlfriend and I were practicing auto-asphyxiation, i was too involved in my orgasm, the belt around her neck was too tight, now she's sleeping with the fishes.

Still feel a bit bad to this day.
well im sure she dont hold it against you or nothing, and im sure she quite enjoyed the orgasm at least :)

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
Krippeld said:
well im sure she dont hold it against you or nothing, and im sure she quite enjoyed the orgasm at least :)
thats how i want to die, for the 2nd time.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
once my friend slept at her boyfriends house, and the next morning at breakfast his mum said in front of his whole family whod she only just met "i know what you 2 were getting up to last night, i couldnt slept cos i could hear the bed sqeaking"
my ex used to say "i must have been good last night. you slept like a log and snored like a trooper" at the breakfast table in front of his parents. (although he was just stirring me up)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)