Worst games everyone bought (1 Viewer)

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Ok. Racing games (excluding mario kart) are shit because they lack a sense of adventure and no sense of achievement besides getting a better car and breaking more road rules.

HSC
ok um what road rules are you breaking in a simulated racing game where you simulate races on race tracks i dont get it

hint: road rules dont apply on race tracks

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
you're not racing on a track most of the time in the Need For Speed (excluding Shift) series.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Why don't you just say 'Wii games'?

Final Fantasy X-2 and Final Fantasy XII. You all know it.
Because I love heaps of other games on the Wii. Just not party games which happen to be in high proportion on the wii. Also Final Fantasy xii was probs the best in the series so far, alhough I agree X-2 was crap.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Not the games i know of. Racing games sucks period.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
I guess it's just my personal opinion. I'm more into rpg, mmorpg, or shooting games.

HSC
ok so you dislike racing games because they depict breaking the road rules lol but you like games where you shoot people

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Looking at the best games no-one bought thread, I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone reckons the games that were most oversold are. i.e. Games that everyone bought but were in reality crap..e.g. HALO ODST
ODST=Reach BETA

Those EA Sports games where you by the 2010 version then the 2011 version is better, then the 2012 comes along and so on...
One would imagine they would get better every year.

ok um what road rules are you breaking in a simulated racing game where you simulate races on race tracks i dont get it

hint: road rules dont apply on race tracks

Unless you are at Bathurst during a public drive day, fucking 60Km/h on the track :(

spyborg

HSC
N/A
Definitely Modern Warfare 2 considering it made over a billion dollars in terms of sales. Sure it was good but overrated with many noticeable flaws.

iNegro

HSC
Why don't you just say 'Wii games'?

Final Fantasy X-2 and Final Fantasy XII. You all know it.
X-2 was terrible. XII on the other hand was probably my 3rd favourite in the series (6 and 8 ftw) and changed the combat system in a great way.

Hmm.... This is a tough one.

MGS4? More hours of cut-scenes than gameplay?
I agree that there were more hours of cut-scenes than gameplay, but it told an amazing story and was one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had on my PS3

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i bought dmc3 limited edition on ps2, shit game.

games i downloaded and were shit: prototype (boring, cbf playing it, shit controls), RE5 (got bored in the first 30mins).

badquinton304

HSC
you forgot there was metal gear online you cunt
+over 9000

I have played many hours of mgo, some players get thousands of hours out of it, its such a m3nly game you get thrown into combat just like that and your mgs4 single player knowlege wont help you all that much, it has a very steep learning curve of a minimum of 4 hours.
Not to mention a minimum of 6 replays is required to get unlock every animal achievement, with one of those mostly dedicated to getting the big boss achivement. You also discover many different ways of going through the game on second playthroughs.

Out of sight, out of mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)