Worst games everyone bought (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
I didn't have an any probz with prototype controls, also found the story and stuff rather interesting, I just hated there was nothing to do once you've finished and any potential mass slaughter fun is hampered by those bloody choppas that take valuable citizen killing time to destroy :(

HSC
Uni Grad
imo the halo series is shit.

imo.
haha, I hate how we have to stess 'imo' cos of fucksticks comin along bein all fake and gay "omg how can u say x sucks, i liek x so u must suck".

But yeh, I have only ever played like 5 mins of a halo 1 trailer lol, so not in a position to comment on it.

HSC
Uni Grad
games i downloaded were on PC :), pc controls were shit
Yeh a friend said prototype had bad controls for pc and was one of those "console ftw games", I played and finished it and I was like "haw yeh, it was fine imo".

badquinton304

HSC
I thought the original halo was decent nothing spectacular but decent, the other looked like mediocre fps.

On a side note I am really tempted to buy a psp just to play peace walker. Then I will be able to play metal gear solid rising on ps3 and then peace walker on psp to see the big boss at his very best.

Sokolov

HSC
N/A
Definitely Modern Warfare 2 considering it made over a billion dollars in terms of sales. Sure it was good but overrated with many noticeable flaws.
just lol at the javelin and the marathon glitch

+over 9000

I have played many hours of mgo, some players get thousands of hours out of it, its such a m3nly game you get thrown into combat just like that and your mgs4 single player knowlege wont help you all that much, it has a very steep learning curve of a minimum of 4 hours.
Not to mention a minimum of 6 replays is required to get unlock every animal achievement, with one of those mostly dedicated to getting the big boss achivement. You also discover many different ways of going through the game on second playthroughs.

Out of sight, out of mind.
how you could knock a fucker off a multi-storey building with that when you gain enough experience.
lol.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
assasain's creed series sorry but it's bland as
edit: for modern warfare, it's obvious that after such a good game the first one was activision pushed iw hard for the second hence no dedicated servers because they knew people would buy it anyway. as for the glitches and balance issues that's what they get for not releasing a beta first. don't think i'm gonna bother with the next installment if it's under activision, i'll probably go back to halo when reach comes out

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
yeah, dmc 3 limited edition, crap game :( (every hack n slash is shit compared to god of war :(, i might also have disliked it because dante seems to lack a penis, like most other jap "male" videogame/anime characters, lol)

Worms: Open Warfare on PSP.
that, but on DS.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
No More Heroes. Stupid fucking hype :(
That was a fucking brilliant game. It was quirky as fuck but what do you expect from Suda51?

Much better than all that GTA, sport game, racing game garbage.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Clancy's EndWar and Halo Wars. Fuck it was a bad idea to buy RTS on a console; then I went and bought a second one.
Got bored of Sims 3 really quickly.
The travel time and respawn rate in Far Cry 2 just ended up tedious.
Assassin's Creed II gets pretty boring once you've finished the main storyline. #1 got boring after the initial wow-factor wore off and you were going through the same assassination motions for the 6th time.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
22 million nintendogs sold

third highest selling game of all time.

really

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
22 million nintendogs sold

third highest selling game of all time.

really

Probably because all the Asians (specifically Japanese) bought it since they've got no room for a pet. Or just seem to like living their lives through a 2-screen device.

When I bought my DS from EB games last year, I took an accessory pack instead of the free nintendogs game that came with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)