Would anyone believe this? (1 Viewer)

Bootawa_Boy

HSC
It s a lie you would of study yours ass off and everyone that knows you or that has ever met you are like 'nerd' now your just trying to make friends..... by saying that you didnt study. Hmm your my hero mate you didnt study and got 98 you must be cool.

Crylias

HSC
i can believe the guy, i studied 1 or 2 days for every exam, and never did homework at school, but consistently went to tutoring and dat is wat saved my ass. - only got 98.35 tho.

philphie

Banned
HSC
they added my internal marks for english extension 1 and history extension wrong and so i got less than 95,

who believes that?

Bar901

HSC
It s a lie you would of study yours ass off and everyone that knows you or that has ever met you are like 'nerd' now your just trying to make friends..... by saying that you didnt study. Hmm your my hero mate you didnt study and got 98 you must be cool.
Ah damn mate, you caught me. I particularly like how you managed to work out that I was just trying to make friends by anonymously posting on a website forum. Good catch man.

noelknows

HSC
I don't doubt the possibility of this. I got 98.1, I admit that I did some past papers for maths and maths ext 1 in the holidays prior to the hsc, but for eng adv, eng ext 1, eng ext 2, 2 u religion, ancient history, and history extension, I did minute-before study. Ancient and Religion were my most dangerous- they were afternoon exams and I prepared the morning of. I just have good recall, and most of the content was committed to memory during class. The work was already done.

lynton

HSC
i can believe the guy, i studied 1 or 2 days for every exam, and never did homework at school, but consistently went to tutoring and dat is wat saved my ass. - only got 98.35 tho.
Exactly, if you did tutoring that counts as studying in my case. I would believe this if you went to a really good school and had extremely good teachers. Did you do all your homework or did u manage to do nothing whilst doing ext 2 maths hmmm... liar

Bar901

HSC
Exactly, if you did tutoring that counts as studying in my case. I would believe this if you went to a really good school and had extremely good teachers. Did you do all your homework or did u manage to do nothing whilst doing ext 2 maths hmmm... liar
I don't do homework and I have never done tutoring in my life.

You make a fair point about Ext 2 Maths. However funnily enough, you are more correct than you realise, my two maths marks were by far my lowest because it is my only subject that cannot be done well without practice hence my marks of 72 and 80 in Ext 2 and Ext 1 respectively.

Crylias

HSC
i didnt do ext2 maths, i wasnt willing to go to an additonal 2 days of tutor every week... i did 3u maths, adv eng, chemistry, physics and ancient history.

I got low 90s for each of them, hence 98.35.. as for school.. its a shit hole that was ranked 46th.. but our pathetic grade dropped it to 68th

barsa

HSC
wat lies!!!
how can u study more than a yr woth of work in jus a few hrs
and tht too in detail!!
stop lying man!!

Bar901

HSC
your an idiot thats attempting to show off.
fail.
How am I showing off? No one knows who I am.

And apart from that, as I expected, I am getting more abuse than anything else. I was honestly curious to see if anyone at all would believe me.

Bar901

HSC
wat lies!!!
how can u study more than a yr woth of work in jus a few hrs
and tht too in detail!!
stop lying man!!
Don't worry, I wouldn't expect someone who can barely form articulate sentences to understand.

HSC
Uni Grad
Meh, I cant see any reason you'd make it up...unless you are a really bored troll or something.
I dont see why it would be impossible, just pretty damn rare.
But (no offence) I really couldnt give a fuck whether you did or didnt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)