Would anyone believe this? (2 Viewers)

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
WTF are you trying to prove with this bullshit thread anyway?
That your super smart because you can supposedly pull of 98 without studying?

FULL OF CRAP.

If you didnt study then you must have listened in class. GOOD GAME.

Stop lying, you got 30 and you just came here to troll.

Erotic Cakes

HSC
I achieved an ATAR of 98.50 with only night before study for every exam (except for English Belonging which I started maybe 2 days before). I would estimate I had an average of 3 - 4 hours study for each exam.

My subjects were English Adv. Geography, Maths Extension 1 + 2, PDHPE and Economics.

Do you think this is possible? Or am I just lying.
You are lying and what you just wrote is impossible. I repeat, impossible. But I'll tell you what's true.

- You got 98.50 (possibly a little lower but still >97.5)
- You got through on natural talent, and by working consistently for every assessment tasks, but not on anything else.
- You're happy because the marks are better than you expected, but a little disappointed knowing that you could have gotten over 99.5 with more effort.
- As a consequence you want to be applauded for you're effort-mark ratio, so you posted on here.
- To make sure you got the accolade you wanted you have seriously exaggerated how much you didn't study.
- You're a big fat fucking tool.

Sadiah

HSC
true, miracles come from God, this guy obviously traded his soul for a 98. but because he was so stupid to begin with, he didn't think of asking for a 99.5
Possible.

lol

Maybe his naturally smart and gifted?

Like maybe his got some kinda photographic memory plus some sort of intelligence that is born over a few hours plus a psychic soul that knows exactly what's going to be in the exam so to study it.

Does all this equal reality or fantasy? i.e. Truth or Bullshyt?

Mmhmm...

philphie

Banned
HSC
Possible.

lol

Maybe his naturally smart and gifted?

Like maybe his got some kinda photographic memory plus some sort of intelligence that is born over a few hours plus a psychic soul that knows exactly what's going to be in the exam so to study it.

Does all this equal reality or fantasy? i.e. Truth or Bullshyt?

Mmhmm...

ah just go out and say it, he's a fucking robot designed by some disgruntled student who fell through the hsc and is now living through his robot child

Bar901

HSC
Hahahahaha man this shit is funny. Can't be bothered to reply to all the insults and such, but really, I couldn't care less if people don't believe me.

But hey, all the abuse is really more of a compliment in than anything. Keep it up fellas.

automatic91

HSC
you do the worlds shittest subjects, and u study every night be4

if u did awesome subjects, u could get away with it, as i know lots ofpeople who pulled 1 all nighter in advance of english hsc and trials and scored 99.3 and 99.55, they did 4u matrhs, chem and phys.

unfortuately your subjects are rubbish,

and i must say, so was your shitty little story.

fuck up

5qirtl3

Banned
HSC
Hahahahaha man this shit is funny. Can't be bothered to reply to all the insults and such, but really, I couldn't care less if people don't believe me.

But hey, all the abuse is really more of a compliment in than anything. Keep it up fellas.
Thanks man :)

Bar901

HSC
you do the worlds shittest subjects, and u study every night be4

if u did awesome subjects, u could get away with it, as i know lots ofpeople who pulled 1 all nighter in advance of english hsc and trials and scored 99.3 and 99.55, they did 4u matrhs, chem and phys.

unfortuately your subjects are rubbish,

and i must say, so was your shitty little story.

fuck up
I am not sure what you are implying.. You seem to be saying, if I did harder subjects that I would HAVE to study for then my story might have made more sense.. Unfortunately that seems rather counter-intuitive to me.

I did relatively easy subjects (other than 4 unit maths and english advanced) and while they don't scale amazingly, if you are averaging a high band 6 the scaling isn't a problem.
And that is exactly what I did.

Captain A

HSC
N/A
You may be truly naturally intelligent (though unlikely), but it's too bad that you have an enormous ego. Most highly intellegent people would display their intellegence in a modest manner. Sorry bro.

Either that or you could be some bored fat asian nerd with no friends, attempting to gain social satisfaction and entertainment. Even more sorry if this is the case.

Oh and I got a (much) higher atar than you, and studied 0min/day between exam periods, and 30min-4hrs/ nights before exams. Once again, I'm sorry, but you've been pushed down to 2nd best.

philphie

Banned
HSC
You may be truly naturally intelligent (though unlikely), but it's too bad that you have an enormous ego. Most highly intellegent people would display their intellegence in a modest manner. Sorry bro.

Either that or you could be some bored fat asian nerd with no friends, attempting to gain social satisfaction and entertainment. Even more sorry if this is the case.

Oh and I got a (much) higher atar than you, and studied 0min/day between exam periods, and 30min-4hrs/ nights before exams. Once again, I'm sorry, but you've been pushed down to 2nd best.
sounds liek you're one to talk about big egos. i still can't believe this thread is still going.

Mcmc

HSC
Don't get why so many people are butthurt when they don't even believe him.

Mcmc

HSC
Reminds me of that Jenny thread a year ago when she was boasting about an 81 atar while partying most nights, funny shit. Although I like this year's one better cause the Op is still posting.

Last edited:

skyisthelimit

Banned
HSC
N/A
I believe you. In my experience with the SC (which isn't tantamount to the HSC, but anyway), I did 3-4 hours of study for History and Geography literally the night before after I finished English and Science. I hadn't payed attention in class all year because it was incredibly boring and ended up getting a band 6. However, I did consistently study for the other subjects and got band 6s.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
The fact is. The SC is nothing like the HSC. :p

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
I achieved an ATAR of 98.50 with only night before study for every exam (except for English Belonging which I started maybe 2 days before). I would estimate I had an average of 3 - 4 hours study for each exam.

My subjects were English Adv. Geography, Maths Extension 1 + 2, PDHPE and Economics.

Do you think this is possible? Or am I just lying.
A girl in my school did the same subjects as you (except she did Business Studies instead of Geography) and she got 99.60 even though everyone else got like <90. My school's somewhere in the 600s. Hahaha, she's smarter than you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)