Would Australia be a better country if George W Bush was Prime Minister of Australia? (1 Viewer)

Would Australia be a better country if George W Bush was Prime Minister of Australia?

• Yes

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 77.8%

• Total voters

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Would Australia be a better country if George W Bush was Prime Minister of Austra

I actually don't vote liberal..... but however i voted for the shooters and fishers party.....
so you support killing innocent animals for your own sadistic pleasure

newcastle2012

HSC
Re: Would Australia be a better country if George W Bush was Prime Minister of Austra

I actually don't vote liberal..... but however i voted for the shooters and fishers party.....
Well everyone we have just found out what a mindless person actually is. Please tell us Gary_Oak how the Shooters and Fishers Party will improve our economy, solve asylum seeker disputes and provide lasting change in Australia for generations? Really a wasted vote there voting for the greens would probably have been better. Overall that is absolutely stupid reasoning oh lets complain about Labour when the party you vote for doesn't even have any plans for any of the points above. Educate yourself then come talk with the smart people okay?

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A

newcastle: it's obvious that shooters and fishers are a ONE ISSUE PARTY. same with marijuana party and all that bullshit. theyre essentially a lobbyist party.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC

Well everyone we have just found out what a mindless person actually is. Please tell us Gary_Oak how the Shooters and Fishers Party will improve our economy, solve asylum seeker disputes and provide lasting change in Australia for generations? Really a wasted vote there voting for the greens would probably have been better. Overall that is absolutely stupid reasoning oh lets complain about Labour when the party you vote for doesn't even have any plans for any of the points above. Educate yourself then come talk with the smart people okay?
derp :)

newcastle2012

HSC

Lol try having a look here isildurrrr1 seems like a bit more than one issue eh go down to what they fight for and Gary_Oak you just made yourself look even stupider after that but hey that's you.
http://www.shootersandfishers.org.au/

Okashi

HSC

stop the debt by having more debt, makes sense

another mindless liberal stooge that doesn't know what's going on
The government is being blocked by the opposition in carrying out its legislative agenda which includes $20 billion worth of cuts to waste in the budget. Rather than cuts to the bone , money is being redistributed from failed labor schemes to priority infrastructure around Australia.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

The government is being blocked by the opposition in carrying out its legislative agenda which includes $20 billion worth of cuts to waste in the budget. Rather than cuts to the bone , money is being redistributed from failed labor schemes to priority infrastructure around Australia.

what failed schemes to what priority infrastructure

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad

Bush privatized a lot of government businesses, gave a massive tax cut to the mega rich, cut the pension and unemployment benefits, African Americans were very disenfranchised over his tenure in power, his nation committed war crimes in Afghanistan and Iraq, crime increased, the gap between the rich and the poor reached epic proportions, upgraded electronic surveillance and his country became very ashamed that he was the President of America.
Sorry, i haven't been interacting with the BoS community long enough

Can someone inform me as to whether Sathius is a troll, or a fuckwit

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

so the government didn't get rid of the debt ceiling so that they could rack up more debt. If they were reducing debt the debt ceiling shouldn't have mattered

Okashi

HSC

what failed schemes to what priority infrastructure
School laptops , pink batts , gp superclinics , schoolkids bonus are some of the few with priority infrastructure being Westconnex in Sydney , pacific highway upgrade, north south road in Adelaide and many more national projects.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

School laptops , pink batts , gp superclinics , schoolkids bonus are some of the few with priority infrastructure being Westconnex in Sydney , pacific highway upgrade, north south road in Adelaide and many more national projects.
"money is being redistributed from failed labor schemes to priority infrastructure around Australia. "

except the pink batts scheme was already disbanded in 2010 and the school laptops scheme in 2013 so the money isn't being "redistributed"

btw what is wrong with the schoolkids bonus?

Okashi

HSC

Sorry, i haven't been interacting with the BoS community long enough

Can someone inform me as to whether Sathius is a troll, or a fuckwit
Both.

Okashi

HSC

so the government didn't get rid of the debt ceiling so that they could rack up more debt. If they were reducing debt the debt ceiling shouldn't have mattered
In the short to medium term because of boost in infrastructure spending with no significant cuts in the federal budget more debt is inevitable. Find me a respected economic commentator who thinks the debt ceiling is a good thing.

Okashi

HSC

"money is being redistributed from failed labor schemes to priority infrastructure around Australia. "

except the pink batts scheme was already disbanded in 2010 and the school laptops scheme in 2013 so the money isn't being "redistributed"

btw what is wrong with the schoolkids bonus?
Because the money that the Coalition has proposed to be redistributed is being blocked by the Opposition.
The Schoolkids Bonus has got nothing to do with education but is a free government handout designed to win votes. Please don't confuse it with the Education Tax Refund. I rather spend that money on national infrastructure than giving a payment that isn't linked to anything to be used for purposes completely unknown to the government.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A

Because the money that the Coalition has proposed to be redistributed is being blocked by the Opposition.
The Schoolkids Bonus has got nothing to do with education but is a free government handout designed to win votes. Please don't confuse it with the Education Tax Refund. I rather spend that money on national infrastructure than giving a payment that isn't linked to anything to be used for purposes completely unknown to the government.
that does not address what i said, which was your redistribution argument is flawed cos the Coalition cannot "redistribute" money from labor schemes, if labor already disbanded those schemes, this money must be coming from elsewhere and it's certainly not *just* the Schoolkids Bonus, so please enlighten me as to what other labor schemes are being scrapped or cut down for the money to be redistributed

Okashi

HSC

that does not address what i said, which was your redistribution argument is flawed cos the Coalition cannot "redistribute" money from labor schemes, if labor already disbanded those schemes, this money must be coming from elsewhere and it's certainly not *just* the Schoolkids Bonus, so please enlighten me as to what other labor schemes are being scrapped or cut down for the money to be redistributed
I just wish some people would read the news.

- Dscontinue business compensation measures
- Discontinue energy market compensation measures
- Discontinue land initiatives
- Abolish associated carbon tax measures no longer needed after abolition
- Not proceed with low income super contribution
- Abolish twice yearly mining tax supplementary allowance
- Discontinue instant asset write off increase
- Discontinue tax loss carry back
- Discontinue accelerated depreciation of motor vehicles
- reduce public service head count by 12,000 through natural attrition
- restore humanitarian intake to 13,750 p.a
- reduce automotive transformation scheme and now soon to be gone forever
- discontinue carbon farming initiative advertising campaign
- reduce level of employees in the department of climate change
- foreign aid to grow with inflation only
- discontinue establishment of diplomatic post in Senegal
- politician staffing ratios to be restored to pre-2010 levels
and many more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)