Would it be low if... (1 Viewer)

auzziesoceroo

HSC
hmm...spying hey, well it depnds on how much self respect u have, if ure the kinda person who doesn't have a problem with sneaking around behind peoples back to achieve an end then go right ahead n do it.

however, i get the feeling that u just dont want to get ure heart ripped out of ure arse... so id ask him first... n if u still feel that his reasons are a little too convenient then u could fake a break up saying something like "i kno that uve been cheating"...trying to get him to fess up... but if thats too complicated then go with the following him bit

also u may like to consider the fact that if ure not willing to trust him then, irrespective of why u like/liked him, why are u with him?? (just a thought)

hope it all works out fine:)

katy-g

HSC
Ok auzziesoceroo , u should really catch urself up to speed. The guy was a wankfest.

and stazi ... i told u to fuck off ok. Like, u can sit there and pretend what i did was wrong... and attempt to take the moral highground, but it really doesnt matter. You dont know what happened at all. I was legitmentally in the right place at the wrong time. He was supposed to be out with the boys, and i was having a night with the girls. Who was to know we'd end up in the same cinema??? So bite me.

No matter how wrong "spying" is... cheating is far far far FAR worse.

So again, get out of my thread.

erikalovesmusic

HSC
ahhh.....well..........

herez one...if he has msn...i dont see the point in getting him back coz u should be stronger than that low life..but we all have our ways, mine? dont love them, jus play them, otherwise u love them...u get hurt...alrite anyway...

make up a msn account, make sure the dp is of a hot girl, make her "pretend" life, make it so he will absolutely love her and pretend like she knowz one of his friends, or he has met her at a party once or sumthn...but he prolly doesnt remember, anyway..shez so hot and he falls for her....make him wanna meet her, arrange a date and place, and of course she wont turn up coz she doesnt exist and he will look like a fool and all that falling for a girl that doesnt exist.seriously....that is a good idea....

thanku thanku thanku lol.....xoxoxox

Last edited:

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
u go girl! hehe i didn't but one of my exs cheated on me and i tell u, if i had have suspected anithing id have nooooo hesitations in spyin on him! and he was sleepin with some dirty lil slut like ewww so i totalli left him! :D girl powa hehe!

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
erikalovesmusic said:
ahhh.....well..........

herez one...if he has msn...i dont see the point in getting him back coz u should be stronger than that low life..but we all have our ways, mine? dont love them, jus play them, otherwise u love them...u get hurt...alrite anyway...

make up a msn account, make sure the dp is of a hot girl, make her "pretend" life, make it so he will absolutely love her and pretend like she knowz one of his friends, or he has met her at a party once or sumthn...but he prolly doesnt remember, anyway..shez so hot and he falls for her....make him wanna meet her, arrange a date and place, and of course she wont turn up coz she doesnt exist and he will look like a fool and all that falling for a girl that doesnt exist.seriously....that is a good idea....

thanku thanku thanku lol.....xoxoxox
Such a waste of time?

kate-g cud have found herself another guy with all those time...

katy-g

HSC
Yes well my single life is proving to be MOST interesting...

AND ITS ONLY BEEN LIKE 1.5 WEEKS!!!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
katy-g said:
Yes well my single life is proving to be MOST interesting...

AND ITS ONLY BEEN LIKE 1.5 WEEKS!!!
i hope your next guy cheats on you.

EDIT: with a man.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i cheated and took responsibility for it. i was also drugged.
i didnt spy on any of my girlfriends even if i suspected something.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Stas' cheating doesn't count because pierotte is technically a man.

HSC
Wow I cant believe it ended like that...

I thought you were just being paranoid lol

i sorta feel jealous of single people, but i wouldnt trade my bf for anything...well unless he did that shit

hello_world

HSC
katy that was the biggest anticlimax! you didnt even say what happened! who was he with? where were they? what were they doing? was she hot ? someone you knew? did he see you when he was with her?

definetly dont go psycho-gf, he will only boast about it and say "wow look how angry i made her she must have really loved me, all this trouble over me" my suggestion is to never talk to him again, to look your best whenever you know he will be somewhere, and if you know his friends pretty well, start hooking up with them lol. thats probably the best way to get back at him.

southafricanhun

HSC
yeh Katy... I think u should answer all bittersweet em's questions... we're all dying to know what happened....

:)

eskimo kisses

HSC
Don't giv up katyg...jst coz thers pricks out ther doesnt mean u wont find 1 whos not. I worry a lot bout my bf and iv gone 2 similar lengths as u. Dont listen 2 stazi,& otha such ppl coz they will neva understand it until theyv been ther. It seems like uv found urself sum supportiv mates & thats always good. Dont let this exp. turn u off datin & try 2 keep it separate from the nxt time u hav similar concerns-coz each time is diff. Ur a strong person and that guy clearly doesnt deserve sum1 so moral and well natured. Good on You. Keep Fightin The Good Fight!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
eskimo kisses said:
Don't giv up katyg...jst coz thers pricks out ther doesnt mean u wont find 1 whos not. I worry a lot bout my bf and iv gone 2 similar lengths as u. Dont listen 2 stazi,& otha such ppl coz they will neva understand it until theyv been ther. It seems like uv found urself sum supportiv mates & thats always good. Dont let this exp. turn u off datin & try 2 keep it separate from the nxt time u hav similar concerns-coz each time is diff. Ur a strong person and that guy clearly doesnt deserve sum1 so moral and well natured. Good on You. Keep Fightin The Good Fight!
Oh, I've been there. I know many friends who have been there.
that guy clearly doesnt deserve sum1 so moral and well natured.
BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I loled. literally. well, not literally, but I would have if I wasn't so tired and hung over. The point is I laughed inside. How is katy 'so moral' and 'well natured'? She spied on her boyfriend. If anything, that's immoral. Spying on anyone is immoral.

katy-g

HSC
i didnt send out a fucking detective or anything.

fuck u stazi.

i merely was at the same place i knew he would be. thats not a fucking crime.

Anyway, i really dont care anymore because it all worked out in the end.

So, u can go and shave your back now.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
in other words you stalked him. no, it's not a crime, but it's immoral. and i havent hit puberty yet, thus i dont have to shave my back

vorahk

HSC
so he cheated on you? he doesnt deserve you then, dont do anything stupid, be strong and move on. if you need to cry and all, do it secretly, dont let him think you need him or somewhere along those lines...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)