would it matter if the guy/grl was a goth,prep,or nerd? (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Of course it bloody well matters, these qualities somewhat typically determines one's physical attributes and personality to an extent, which are the primary 2 factors that determines their eligibility as a partner.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
Of course it bloody well matters, these qualities somewhat typically determines one's physical attributes and personality to an extent, which are the primary 2 factors that determines their eligibility as a partner.

HAHAHA.....I think u should take out that pic from ur sig b4 posting stuff like dis..:D

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
CAPITALIST PIG!!!

HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST SUCH A THING!!!!

TO DISRESPECT THE PORTRAIT OF 'OUR DEAR LEADER' IS TREASON!!!!!

(Anyone who understands the rant above gets a cookie.)

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
Lhyviathan said:
CAPITALIST PIG!!!

HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST SUCH A THING!!!!

TO DISRESPECT THE PORTRAIT OF 'OUR DEAR LEADER' IS TREASON!!!!!

(Anyone who understands the rant above gets a cookie.)
no no no no...I meant his signature...not his avator......take dat back!...and btw..gimme my cookie:p

frazzle

HSC
i really don't get all this talk of "I WOULD NEVER DATE A GOTH"

seriously that's bloody close-minded. so if you meet a really amazing person and that person just happened to be a goth, then dammit you're just goign to write them off?

what happened to judging peopel for who they are?

Collin

HSC
N/A
frazzle said:

seriously that's bloody close-minded. so if you meet a really amazing person and that person just happened to be a goth, then dammit you're just goign to write them off?

That's the thing, often these labels are a reflection of both their physical characteristics AND their personality. I.e By saying 'I would never date a Goth', one would imply that they don't find the Goth look AND personality attractive. Hence there is little change they would ever find them as 'amazing' since one of the fundamental reasons they didn't like them in the first place was because they didn't find a standard Goth's personality as attractive.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
JKDDragon said:
That's the thing, often these labels are a reflection of both their physical characteristics AND their personality. I.e By saying 'I would never date a Goth', one would imply that they don't find the Goth look AND personality attractive. Hence there is little change they would ever find them as 'amazing' since one of the fundamental reasons they didn't like them in the first place was because they didn't find a standard Goth's personality as attractive.
all this and more - not only would i find a goth physically unattractive but more importantly, i'd find them unattractive in terms of personality as well. i dont care how close minded that sounds, if yr incompatible with a certain type then thats a fact. why the fuck would you want to be with someone who hasnt progressed beyond the typical stereotype of an angsty 15 yr old kid? yuergh, no thanks

Collin

HSC
N/A
spin spin sugar said:
all this and more - not only would i find a goth physically unattractive but more importantly, i'd find them unattractive in terms of personality as well. i dont care how close minded that sounds, if yr incompatible with a certain type then thats a fact. why the fuck would you want to be with someone who hasnt progressed beyond the typical stereotype of an angsty 15 yr old kid? yuergh, no thanks
Check your PM girl.

frazzle

HSC
goth? a stereotype that doesn't extend beyond the age of 15? i think not and i feel compelled to argue with you since everyone on here seems to agree with that point of view.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
the ones i'm thinking of are. and the ones i KNOW are, considering they havent changed a bit since they were 15. go ahead and argue, i dyed my hair black once too and i know how gay it all is.

angelsdreams

HSC
does it really matter what people wear or what they listen to... people these days jump to conclusions too quickly.. why can u just date or love someone for who they are inside... its not that hard to do.. and not all "goths" are depressed..

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
yeah theyre probably not, but do you really think the way someone chooses to present themself doesnt reflect their personality?
thus outside = indication of inside? if it were purely about looks, i wouldnt be so quick to rule out goths, theres def some cute goth-ish guys. its the personality thats the issue to me

angelsdreams

HSC
I know plenty of "goths" but they dont put themselves into that catergory.. other people do that.. the goths that i know are very nice.. and they are just live everyone else who have bad days and good days.. most people assume just because someone is wearing black that they are goth.. and if you dont get past the looks then you will never get to know what they really are..

I date people i am attracted to and if he falls into one of the catergories or "goth", "prep" or "nerd" then so be it.. It doesnt matter to me..

and i hope i dont sound like a bitch.. lol.. if i do.. im sorry.. :angel:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
angelsdreams said:
I know plenty of "goths" but they dont put themselves into that catergory.. other people do that.. the goths that i know are very nice.. and they are just live everyone else who have bad days and good days.. most people assume just because someone is wearing black that they are goth.. and if you dont get past the looks then you will never get to know what they really are..

I date people i am attracted to and if he falls into one of the catergories or "goth", "prep" or "nerd" then so be it.. It doesnt matter to me..

No you sound quite reasonable

frazzle

HSC
angelsdreams said:

you're the first person i agree with...

tyra

HSC
frazzle said:

yeah i know, aye. when people think of goths they instantly think of someone like say, Marilyn Manson, with the heavy eye make-up and pale skin. not all of them are like that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)