would u ever marry some1 u neva had sex with?? (1 Viewer)

Shen86d

HSC
haha yeh.. this debate will never end.. on one side berry is defiant that he will not have sex and on the other, everyone else seems to think that its only natural =p

^___ShabS___^

Yes .. i have no choice

plus i know i'll get something good in return for all the good things i've done i.e. be an angel :D

JUB JUB

HSC
summary: test drive the car before you buy it.

for everyone else: good luck

JUB JUB

HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
haha at 8:30pm on a monday night? naw its my south park time lolz yer i was just messing with ya ..
ok mate i'll give you some credit because it's south park :)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Sex, like talking, is a form of expression. Through these expressions you come to know your partner that much more well. It's not about "Trying before you're buying", it's about knowing your partner as well as one can before entering into a permanent relationship.

I've noticed (in general), people who don't have sex before marriage are the first to divorce, or live a life of misery. That is, of course, from limited perfsonal knowledge, and only hearing about the nasty breakups.

It's like looking at a car from the left hand side and deciding to buy it, despite the flat and the dented door on the other side.

Shen86d

HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Sex, like talking, is a form of expression. Through these expressions you come to know your partner that much more well. It's not about "Trying before you're buying", it's about knowing your partner as well as one can before entering into a permanent relationship.

I've noticed (in general), people who don't have sex before marriage are the first to divorce, or live a life of misery. That is, of course, from limited perfsonal knowledge, and only hearing about the nasty breakups.

It's like looking at a car from the left hand side and deciding to buy it, despite the flat and the dented door on the other side.
wow .. man.. that is like.. so deep.. *sniff... hahaha but kinda true

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
so basically we've decided that people are like cars

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
i reckon we should all just stop worrying about these things, and just live life.
If you comfortable with the person just do it,

u f*ck up, to bad,

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
I think thats a pretty good way of putting it.

Shen86d

HSC
cost alot.. takes alot for maintenance.. frustrates u at times..

..and the red cars are always the fastest!

gronkboyslim

HSC
berry580 said:
WTF?!! Bilogical weapon? :S

Why does guys wants a chick to suck for them so much? Does t really feel so much better than just doing it yourself (hand)?
I've never experienced it, but I don't think it'll be so good to the point where I'll demand my girl to do it.

wtf.... ofcourse it feels better. much better. ya fuggin FOOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)