would you do it? (1 Viewer)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Not my girlfriend.... my wife you fucken shazza... read it properly
so if you have a wife that fucks you, why the fuck do you always complain bout not "getting any pussy" from your girlfriend?
and my names not shazza, its sofe.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
mmm_sofay said:
so if you have a wife that fucks you, why the fuck do you always complain bout not "getting any pussy" from your girlfriend?
haha yeah...
his full of bs

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
imo, 18 is way too young. i actually thought 23 was the age i wanted to get married, until i decided that was probably too young.

i'd rather have a chance to develop more as a person, grow, become wiser, that kind of stuff. you know, that whole freedom thing as well, i don't want to be tied down too early. i wouldn't mind being in a serious relationship at that age, but just not getting married.

and plus, if i married him at 18, it'll mean i would only know him for a yr. to me, that is a bit short of a time to decide whether or not they are the one for you.

GSTARRAW

mmm_sofay said:
Your fucken dumber than you make yourself out to be... Hence my sarcasm and joke, but your stupidity has proven to dominate the most of you leading you to believe that i was married at the age 8 with 7 kids or wateva... Your fuken twisted.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
table for 1 said:
i'd rather have a chance to develop more as a person, grow, become wiser, that kind of stuff. you know, that whole freedom thing as well, i don't want to be tied down too early. i wouldn't mind being in a serious relationship at that age, but just not getting married.
but what makes you think that you can't develop as a person or grow/become wiser just because you're married? i see it as the same as being in a serious relationship (which you said would be ok at that age), just with a bit more of a commitment. i understand what you mean about freedom though, but i would like to think that the person who is 'right' for me would be okay with me doing my own thing sometimes and having a bit of freedom.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
what? really, are you serious?
Totally, there's no such thing as "the one", its more like "the one out of several million"

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
umm no. Im 18 in just over a month. so no. thats scary

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
virgin^sexy said:
but what makes you think that you can't develop as a person or grow/become wiser just because you're married? i see it as the same as being in a serious relationship (which you said would be ok at that age), just with a bit more of a commitment. i understand what you mean about freedom though, but i would like to think that the person who is 'right' for me would be okay with me doing my own thing sometimes and having a bit of freedom.
i just believe there are some things that you need to learn or discover by yourself. that's all. being is a serious relationship is definitely less restricted as being married. you'll have more freedom, and stuff. i don't quite see it as the same as marriage, as you do. i guess we're all different in our thoughts

but the main thing for me, is that i personally think 18 is just too young. i simply don't want to marry or have a family that young.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Getting married at 18? Helllllz no. My friends think I'm a freak because they all think not being married by 25 equals a life of loneliness, which I don't agree with. You shouldn't get married unless you're absolutely certain of your relationship. I don't understand young marriages...what's the difference between a serious relationship/engagement and marriage? Getting out of marriage is messier, that's what.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
no i would never do it

you'd have to grow up a hell of a lot. i like being this age too much to have all the adult responsibilites that come with marriage.

Last edited:

angelsdreams

HSC
i think i would get married... because if you can see that person in your life forever then its right, but i think you should know eachother well... and have lived together and be engaged.. but i would give it a shot... and if my bf asked me.. i would say yes.. hehe

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
I'm 18..and i'm not getting married anytime soon. I want to establish myself first. I guess i'm a bit wary of following in my parents foot steps

Skeeta

HSC
all of the people who say they would get married at such a young age..

im just curious on how you think you would be actually managing a family - do you think you are old enough to move out of home, buy a house, have a job/study full time?

or is it just the notion that you are agreeing to - ie. we are in love and are bound to get married sometime, why not now?

HSC
Skeeta said:

im just curious on how you think you would be actually managing a family - do you think you are old enough to move out of home, buy a house, have a job/study full time?

or is it just the notion that you are agreeing to - ie. we are in love and are bound to get married sometime, why not now?

there blinded by 'love'

eViLnUt

Cardplayer
HSC
if u realli love each other u'd wait until ur sure...besides...if the both of u go 2 uni and/or planning to have career, u mite wanna focus on those as well...

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Skeeta said:

i didn't say anything about starting a family - i'm not even sure if i want kids yet so that wouldn't happen for a longgggg time. but i think that since a lot of people manage to move out of home and into houses or apartments once they've finished school (eg moving away for uni), moving out with a boyfriend/fiancee/husband would be exactly the same. as long as i was able to balance uni and part time work (and be able to afford both) then i don't see a problem.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
virgin^sexy said:
i didn't say anything about starting a family - i'm not even sure if i want kids yet so that wouldn't happen for a longgggg time. but i think that since a lot of people manage to move out of home and into houses or apartments once they've finished school (eg moving away for uni), moving out with a boyfriend/fiancee/husband would be exactly the same. as long as i was able to balance uni and part time work (and be able to afford both) then i don't see a problem.
Ur an idiot, marriage and a normal relationship are not the same

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
um, what do you mean by a normal relationship? cos i was answering skeeta's question about whether i'd be ready to move out and start a family and i don't think you can really decide whether or not I'M ready for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)