Would you ever have a relationship with a fat person? (2 Viewers)

Would you?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
melimoo said:
this is actually very true. if you're chubby with beautiful skin, you look, in turn, less fat
yes, like Kelly Osbourne (I think she is stunning and has amazing skin) !

bassistx

HSC
Tru-ish. It's the face that loses it. But mainly because you're used to seeing it in a different way, I suppose. They just lose the fat and their eyes seem to sink in deeper.

SpinCobra

HSC
Uni Grad
Thats why so many people want a nice little asian girl. They usually dont come in large or extra large sizes. Medium, maybe.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
Hey is it true that some fat people that look kind of pretty but fat actually become ugly when they loose weight.

I said "she'd be hot if she lost weight" about someone the other day (a girl ari was telling to her face was fat actually) and a friend of mine is like, nah they become ugly when they loose weight.

True?
they look older...depending on how much they lose

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I think it's true that guys can get away with a bit more when it comes to weight.

I presume people's idea of "fat" is more than what most will call pudgy, so I will have to say no.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
melimoo said:
they look older...depending on how much they lose

it depends on the person and their natural build, i think. nobody looks nice when they are too fat nor too thin, but within a "normal" range people look nicest at different weights. someone who is naturally quite slender looks healthy even if they are thin, and might look puffy with more weight, and someone who is naturally curvier/fuller would look ill and sunken if they were on the thinner side.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
View Poll Results: Would you? This poll will close on 24 Nov 2033 at 3:13 PM
YES! Fat people need love too - Hagaren, Kevin Rudd, m.incognito, Russdog
I don't blame you Kevin, your wife Teresa is well, very fat and money hungry. :)

michael1990

HSC
Very hard question!

i think i would, if i 'loved' her.

But then again could i fall in love with a fat person?
because you do need to be drawn to that person, but if they are large will you be drawn to them (as in to get to know them)?

Pace_T

HSC
a few of the prettiest girls ive ever seen have been overweight. theyre just not as common as normal girls.
and i agree with chelsea girl. there are girls out there who are a bit on the chubby side but if they lost weight they'd look weird and less attractive.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I do tend to enjoy my girls with a bit of meat on them, but actually fat, no.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Some girls suit being slightly overweight. But again, not actually what I would call fat.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Depends how fat. Some skinny chicks are pretty hot, especially really little ones, but i tend to like taller girls and they are corespondingly larger. A bit of chub is ok, i dont demand a flat stomach or anything like that, but theres definetely a limit, i am just not sure where it is,

Obviously somewhere between "a bit fat" and obese but really, different people hold their weight differently so a two girls same height, same weight one will be acceptable and the other not.

Looks ofcourse come into it. As i have an extremely strange sense of humour, i am willing to forgive a lot for a girl who gets that, so a larger girl will get in the door easily if she finds jokes about cutting your own hole and raping it or baby plow jokes funny.

michael1990

HSC
WOOO HOOO

FAT PEOPLE!!!

'More cushion for the pushing?'​

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
maybe someone who was fat.
and then lost it all and became hot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)