Would you everr get plastic surgery? (1 Viewer)

jennieTalia

HSC
what's the difference between plastic and cosmetic surgery?

i would probably only go for lasik eye surgery and dental surgery i.e porcelain veneers
but no plastic for me =p

I wouldn't mind having my eyes done, I'm SICK to death of the glasses/contacts thing. Grrr.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I'm hideous, mothers cover their children's eyes as I approach.

Nonetheless, I love my flaws, I'd be nothing without them. I honestly believe I am perfect in every respect.

Plastic surgery is a dangerous, losing game. Unless you're injured, or have some major birth defect, no one should get cosmetic surgery. All beauty is transitory. The industry is evil, preying on people's insecurities.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
what's wrong with your chin?
and i might as well add; your nose?
personally, i broke mine when i was one so i have a bump which im pretty self conscious about
idk. it's weird.. it just is ugly? and my nose is rather longg.
but i wouldn't get the surgery. i'd rather blow the money on clothes and shoes.
or maybe an hermes constance bag

but if it was free i would do it.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
ive thought about getting my eyes done, i have quite a lot of eyelid skin.

but i think it may be god's way of telling me to fuck eyemakeup right off and just wear red lips.

i'd really just love to be taller.
most of my worldly worries would be gone if my legs were 3 inches longer.

HSC
^^ haha dude if they could do that, that would be so awesome

but idk, like .. in theory, yeah, but i don't think i would ever actually go through with anything like that

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
^^ haha dude if they could do that, that would be so awesome

but idk, like .. in theory, yeah, but i don't think i would ever actually go through with anything like that
You can I think. Have to go somewhere in Eastern Europe and it costs thousands of dollars but they break your legs and then set them so the bone elongates while it heals. Takes six months, tons of money and a helluva lot of pain but people are doing it.

I might be a nose job one day. I've broken it twice, have a scar and a bump across it and a slightly deviated septum (which is the most annoying thing day to day). I'm too wary of them fucking it up though to bother. And I don't have the money.

HSC
yeah i've broken my nose twice too, if i had the balls/inclination to do something about it i totally would, but eh :(

kara42

HSC
Would so get a nose job if I weren't such a pussy.
Too afraid of it going wrong.

SaschaJ

HSC
After HSC I'm getting a nose job, cos i broke it when i was 2 and have a bump. It will be the scariest experience of my life though...
I'm not a fan of changing the way you look naturally so it worries me. I wouldn't want the world to turn into perfect, same- faced, freaks.

I wouldn't mind being shorter? If that is possible at all.

untitled....

HSC
After HSC I'm getting a nose job, cos i broke it when i was 2 and have a bump. It will be the scariest experience of my life though...
I'm not a fan of changing the way you look naturally so it worries me. I wouldn't want the world to turn into perfect, same- faced, freaks.

I wouldn't mind being shorter? If that is possible at all.
Omg that sounds exactly like me! How tall are you?

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I'd like gender reassignment surgery, if I could just give it a go for a weekend and then give it back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)